ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Secrets

Posted by sofi123 

Secrets
June 19, 2006 09:29AM
Considering like, 60% people who post on this board never actually see each other, this shouldn't be difficult.

Tell us a secret.

I'm terrified of drunk men. Not just loudish football hooligan types, I mean anything drunk and with a penis.

Your turn.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: Secrets
June 19, 2006 10:09AM
okay.. uhm.. I'm terrified of sharks! I can't swim in any ocean, I just can't..
always been and always will be.. that's a secret for you anyway, all my friends irl already knows about it...

June 19, 2006 11:06AM
i lie

a lot
June 19, 2006 02:31PM
i think i might have a thing for this family friend of mine.

he is a bouncer at my favorite bar and i just realized it tonight as he was breaking up a potential fight between two guys who were fighting over me.

but he is FDNY. do i really want another one of those?

*~katie~*
June 19, 2006 02:53PM
I drink constantly.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 19, 2006 03:03PM
I'm a sucker for cheesy 80's music.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 19, 2006 10:35PM
If I could kill my housemate and get away with it I think I would.

"Paranoid of Every Sound..."
June 20, 2006 01:42AM
Secrets is a great strip club in myrtle beach...
June 20, 2006 04:13AM
I wanna be an opera singer.

::runs away::

-Cait
June 20, 2006 04:20AM
I'm afraid of revolving doors.
June 20, 2006 04:26AM
ME TOO! And lifts.

~ Sofi ~

June 20, 2006 05:14AM
I'm afraid of commitment...

~Kevin~
June 20, 2006 07:33AM
I don't like revolving doors either... or escalators... anything I have to use while it's moving.... haha.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
June 20, 2006 07:51AM
mike i dont thinks yours was a secret
June 20, 2006 10:47AM
I moonlight as Brian Desveaux's stunt double.

It's not as easy a job as you might think. Brian sure likes jumping through plate glass windows...

June 20, 2006 02:05PM
Yea... plus you have to have great fashion sense like Brian... he knows how to dress...

~Kevin~
June 20, 2006 03:35PM
Dog Food Wrote:

"Mike, I don't think yours was a secret."

Or some cuh thing

OHHHH YOU GOTME!

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 20, 2006 08:08PM
and i just slept with the bouncer from the above post. what is wrong with me?

*~katie~*
June 20, 2006 10:04PM
katie wrote:

> and i just slept with the bouncer from the above post. what is
> wrong with me?
>

HO!!!!!
June 21, 2006 06:47AM
welcome to the club
June 21, 2006 08:44AM
I'm afraid of ET. I can't watch the entire movie, never have, and never will. I'd have to go do something else whenever it comes on television because I fear acccidentally coming across it while channel flipping. ET is just too scary looking. I got nightmares the last time i saw a bit of the movie... sad. (He was coming towards me and I was hiding underneathe a table... i saw his legs... and just as he bent down to look, i woke up... whew. Scared the fuk out of me)

June 21, 2006 02:18PM
WHOA! I'm afraid of ET too! And The Brave Little Toaster.

~*wOOt!*
June 21, 2006 07:11PM
freakin awesome, im not the only one! everyone says he's a lovable character who's just lost, i beg to differ.
Some of my friends even threatened to pull out ET when they are annoyed at me.

July 02, 2006 08:59AM
I remember the brave little toaster! That was a scary movie.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 02, 2006 11:32AM
If I'm sleeping alone in a room, I can't sleep with my back facing the door. If someone else is in the room with me, then it doesn't matter, but for some reason I can't sleep unless I'm facing the door. I think it has to do something with being afraid someone will come in the room or something.
July 02, 2006 12:54PM
that's also "feng shui" where your main chair in the room should be facing the door so you don't sit with your back to it

July 03, 2006 07:33AM
I used to do that when I was little. But the door's usually on the opposite side to the window, so there'd be patches of each of them being more dangerous and facing that way.

~ Sofi ~

July 03, 2006 08:17AM
FGAnderson Wrote:

"I'm afraid of commitment..."

I definitely have the same problem, but it's not limited to relationships, I'm affraid to get seriously involved with anything I have an interest for...

Post Edited (07-03-06 17:20)
July 03, 2006 08:52AM
Sometimes I don't trust my girlfriend as much as I should, even though she's given me no reason not to trust her...

I'm just too damn paranoid sometimes.

July 04, 2006 12:36AM
i believe everyone was a bit OCD back when they were little, one compulsive disorder i remeber having was that when i walked around, i could not make a full 360 degrees body turn, i'd HAVE to turn back the other direction. I imagined like a string trailing behind me and i couldn't get it tangled up and wrapped around me; which ever way i turned, i'd have to turn back to reset myself.

...a sense of symmetry, i think, is a major role in OCD. it' the one thing i hate about being a perfectionist (gotta get things just right or it'll tear you up inside). the result is usually wasted time on projects that shouldn't really take so long

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π