ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Secrets

Posted by sofi123 

Re: Secrets
July 04, 2006 05:24AM
Commitment in college is scary... especially if it's long distance because there is A LOT of trust that goes into that...

~Kevin~
July 10, 2006 01:36PM
I am really an awful person.

~*wOOt!*
July 10, 2006 03:44PM
Recognizing that you're an awful person automatically negates the fact because if you believe something you did was awful you can't be, because an awful person wouldn't see it as being awful. And that said Taylor, maybe you did something not so good but we all do sometimes and you're a pretty cool gal from what I can tell.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 10, 2006 07:49PM
Taylor what happened?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
July 11, 2006 01:57AM
Oh my it's a very long story... but I broke a boys heart and he cried! I didn't even know I meant that much to him! It was so sad, and then I cried becuase he was crying and it was all yesterday and it's still very difficult to talk about because I feel so badly for him... but good news is it wasn't boston john becuase him and I are getting married someday. But I still feel awful about this other child.

~*wOOt!*
July 11, 2006 01:58AM
Oh and I don't mean to make the crying boy seem like a wuss, he's 19 and very masculine and very guy-ish, that's what made it so suprising that he WAS crying in the first place!

~*wOOt!*
July 11, 2006 05:01AM
I've cried over you many times, Taylor.
July 11, 2006 05:31AM
I cried when Sketch wouldn't marry Taylor

~Kevin~
July 11, 2006 02:41PM
I cried when Taylor asked Sketch to marry her. It should have been me!
July 12, 2006 03:50AM
Hahaha... that was great. I'm still bitter he wouldn't. That's alright, I'm madly in love with Mike now anyway, I'm waiting for him to catch on.

~*wOOt!*
July 12, 2006 10:02AM
I miss Sketch yawning smiley(

~ Sofi ~

July 12, 2006 03:00PM
Where did that leon go?

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 12, 2006 09:53PM
He decided he didn't like this board anymore and ran away to join the circus.

(One of those is not true)

~ Sofi ~

July 13, 2006 01:12AM
Wait where did he go? Was there major drama going on with Sketch that I missed?

~*wOOt!*
July 31, 2006 05:49PM
Ahhh, I love this thread.

I have decided that soul mates exist. But I'm supposed to be a cynic - so don't tell.

-Cait

(edited for gramatical absurdity)

Post Edited (08-01-06 02:54)
August 01, 2006 05:18AM
Sketch left because he's an overly sensitive, humorless, self-righteous wanker.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 01, 2006 01:11PM
Wait, is he really gone forever? Can someone fill me in on what happened?

~*wOOt!*
August 03, 2006 06:32AM
Sketch is none of the above. He moved on for fucks sake. It?s an internet message board - people leave. Deal with it.

~ Sofi ~

August 03, 2006 06:33AM
sofi123 wrote:

> Sketch is none of the above. He moved on for fucks sake. It?s
> an internet message board - people leave. Deal with it.
>

wait he's gone???
August 03, 2006 06:36AM
Sorry, that was directed at Mike, not Taylor. He just left Taylor. I?ll tell him his absence is causing such a stir next time I speak with him.

~ Sofi ~

August 05, 2006 02:18PM
Hmm okay. Wait do you actually know him in real life? I wish I knew someone from here in real life. That'd be craazzyyy let me tell you.

~*wOOt!*
September 29, 2006 01:00AM
I'm terrified of clowns!!!. . . i can barely see ronald mcdonalds!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
September 29, 2006 06:18PM
my secret: i really do miss sketch. like hardcore.

------------------------------------
x.
christina

September 30, 2006 01:43PM
I miss Sketch too. I think Sofi just meant she talks to him online... 'cause I used to, too.

Grrr... something went crazy with the computer and now it's missing the driver that makes it scroll smoothly and it's very annoying.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
September 30, 2006 02:28PM
England's not that big of a country, someone over there go visit our friend Leon and tell him to come back.

September 30, 2006 09:38PM
Yah...I talk to him online a lot. I spent like a whole month trying to convince that boy to come back here....sadly to no avail.

~ Sofi ~

October 01, 2006 12:44AM
what did he go?

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
October 06, 2006 09:53PM
i was hoping he would be at v as he went a while back and i could be like AHHHHHHH LEON SKETCHY I LOVE YOU! and he'd be like... i am coming back to the nd board. ;o)

------------------------------------
x.
christina

October 06, 2006 10:32PM
Kinda a secret: I moved into a house this year with some folks from halls, I have spent some time over the summer there working, as has one of the guys. The others mostly arrived last weekend, all was good for a couple of days, but now I am wondering if I will be able to avoid a stroke by the end of the year. Normally I am pretty good at keeping myself calm, but I swear I am living with a bunch of immature 8 year olds...

They are supposed to be the people I would get along with most but I just realised I barely know them at all.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
October 07, 2006 11:27AM
I miss my brother.

~ Sofi ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π