ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Shama lama Ding Dong

Posted by musicdude 

Shama lama Ding Dong
July 15, 2006 05:39PM
So tonight Otis Day and the Knights played in my town for our own little version of the taste of chicago. My friends split off when I went to go get some food and as I'm heading towards the stage looking for em I see another friend standing at the back of the stage Otis was gonna play on quite soon. I go back and talk to him and it turns out the bassist's bass broke on the flight and so they made an announcement asking people for a bass and my friend answered. They ending up fixing the guy's bass but kept my friend's up there just in case and the guy played it for a few songs. My friend even got up and played with the band for part of a song. Afterwards we got to go meet the band and such and Otis and the one guitarist that I think is also an original member were really cool guys. I got their autographs and such. Not to mention the show was crazy fun.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Re: Shama lama Ding Dong
July 15, 2006 07:47PM
Thought this was gonna be about The Lady in the Water.

That's still a cool story, though.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 16, 2006 04:55PM
i had to think about that for a second, mike, but i got it now.

good one.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
July 17, 2006 01:50AM
Ahahahahahhaha.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 17, 2006 03:41AM
Most people my age have no idea who they are. Very sad.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 20, 2006 05:22PM
hahaha

I didn't get that lady in the water reference when i first read this post, then all of a sudden, i busted out laughing so hard at noon today when I saw the trailer again. haha shama lama... haha... sigh... your silly, mike.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π