ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Port Jeff and NEW SONG REQUEST!

Posted by Bones45 

Port Jeff and NEW SONG REQUEST!
July 25, 2006 02:15AM
sorry for the lame subject, but I couldnt think of anything else.

I love the fact that John and Brian never remember how to play the older songs. When they did the summer night gigs at Port Jeff a couple of years ago, you got to see how much they forget. Yeah.. the standard songs were played, but every week we would hear stuff like this.

John/Brian: "Ok..what do you guys wanna hear next?"

Person x- "Blah blah blah..."

John/Brian- "wow.. I forgot that one." <turns to the other one> "You remember that one?"

Then they both try and get the chords for the song and eventually give up--laughing in the process.

"We'll practice it for next week"

In fact.. I think I remember John saying that they really don't remember how to play ANY of the songs from Three--except for maybe Mexico. They did Greener Grass once at the Vanderbilt--but that's about it. ( I think maybe just to get me to finally stop shouting it out)

I doubt they want to bring back any of the older stuff b/c its exactly that. Old.. they didn't make the cut for whatever reason in the first place so there would be no reason to bring it back now. Unless someone hits lotto--they will stay as they are.

On a personal note-- I think Esteem would have rocked the house had it been on an album

and if John or Brian is reading this.. I think a BRAND NEW NINEDAYS SONG should be distributed so we can get some Nine Days passion going on this board. Its been WAY too long!!!

I was going to post this under the "new songs" thread, but I spent enough time typing it that I think it should be a new one.

Post Edited (07-25-06 11:15)
Re: Port Jeff and NEW SONG REQUEST!
July 26, 2006 06:30AM
I am all for Nine Days Passion on this board.

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π