ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hey there...

Posted by johnhampson 

hey there...
May 01, 2003 03:13AM
...been awhile since i posted...i just wanted to say 'hello' to my cool friends...updates, you ask? well, we are STILL waiting for Sony to come to terms with our new label so we can get the friggin record out...all i can say is that one way or another, you will have new music from us this summer...and i ryhme well...i miss being on the road and waking up in a new city everyday with the excitement of playing music for, and with, my friends...for now, i sit in my studio, program drum loops and write new songs...i like them alot...hopefully you will too when you hear them...i'll see some of you in Dallas next week...the rest of you will have to suffer life without a ninedays show for a little while longer! sorry...like i said, i miss you too...saw Pearl Jam list night...they are amazing...although i could have done without the second and last encore of "Bushleaguer" and Eddies political rant that pissed off all 15,000 people...freedom is not free...looking forward to the new Third Eye Blind record...what i've heard so far is really great...hope you're all well and i'll talk to you soon.

john

Re: hey there...
May 01, 2003 04:15AM
Hey, that's pretty cool that this board gets updates directly from the band.

By the way, I'm really excited for the 3eb album too...comes out 5 days before I graduate college...woo hoo!

Post Edited (05-01-03 13:15)
May 01, 2003 04:15AM
Hey, that's pretty cool that this board gets updates directly from the band.

By the way, I'm really excited for the 3eb album too...comes out 5 days before I graduate college...woo hoo!
May 01, 2003 05:27AM
johnhampson wrote:

> looking forward to the new Third Eye Blind record...what i've heard so far is really great...

The album's awesome. If you'd like, email me and I can send you a copy sometime soon.

smiling smiley

Oh, also, they're playing some shows at *tiny* venues in NY/NJ next weekend. I'm not sure if you still keep in contact with them since you guys toured together, but I'll be there with Arion, and I'm sure if you wanted to go we could take care of you and everything. You should come. These shows have been phenomenal.

Post Edited (05-01-03 16:02)

- Brian
www.3eb.co.uk
May 01, 2003 06:10AM
i love it when john says friggin.

and how long exactly is a little while?
May 01, 2003 09:19AM
i wish he'd go back to f uck

May 01, 2003 10:29AM
Hi John,
just found this site and registered. It's really great of you to get on this and keep the fans posted. Good luck with all the record business stuff and looking forward to hearing the new songs. Thanks again - Danielle - you might remember me as the weird short fat girl at Shepfest last year who couldn't decide what to get autographed (ha ha). You guys were the best group there by the way - and I say that honestly.

Before I close - I just wanted to say hi to the rest of the people on the board since I'm new. looking forward to reading and responding to your posts.
May 01, 2003 10:41AM
Welcome n00b....

(Why is it when I read that I think it says knob?)

:-)

May 01, 2003 11:21AM
hi john.
how are YOU?
May 01, 2003 11:36AM
Hey, dpolk-Is your name Danielle too? Damned if I never show up here and I get replaced...haha

~Danielle~

Post Edited (05-02-03 01:23)

"You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
May 01, 2003 01:45PM
I love John...and his updates...except this one makes me
sad because i am no longer going to texas sad smiley
stupid parents and their stupid **** ass reasons...

the end

Mandy
May 01, 2003 01:51PM
what?!!!! now not even mandy is going to texas?

well psh, lets just pretend that texas isnt happening because now nobody is going and that just makes me even more depressed about it.

we should have a big online chat that night...
May 01, 2003 03:02PM
Yeah we should... Texas will be the show that didn't exist! smiling smiley

PS- Thanks for the update John!

Colleen.

May 02, 2003 02:27AM
oh my gosh, guys! that's totally true! NONE of us can go to texas now!!! poor them! we can just pretend the show doesn't exist, but they have to be there....playing their hearts out for people who aren't US, and that's what really sucks. i hate that. not that we're the only fans on earth.....but....i mean, we're the only one's that matter ;o)
but john's update was way sweet.....i hate sony more everyday. i thought i was over it....but clearly, i am not.
*yawn* what am i doing up at this hour?

rachel......
May 02, 2003 05:03AM
#*yawn* what am i doing up at this hour?#

...Sony-bashing...

;oP

May 02, 2003 11:54AM
Hey I saw them too!

They are awesome... not like ninedays of course.
Someone should have told Eddie the Political Make up of New York. The Citygrinning smileyemocrats...The rest of the state... arguably republican... with nassau county having 3 republicans to every democrat. I never saw a buzz kill as quick as that one!

Can't wait for the new nine days record!
May 02, 2003 02:29PM
hmmm maybe I should go to Texas....
May 02, 2003 05:29PM
ok....yes I know I dont count..but if I'm the only one out there supporting the band as the passers by are like"who the hell are they, and why is that psycho girl screaming so loud?!"....so be it. I was the only one at the concert in Austin adn south Padre that knew who they were so I should be use to it. Yeah...even though I live here I can gladly say TX sucks......they have NO taste in music!But I will do my best....if that matters at all.-Lizzy aka. Jess

Post Edited (05-03-03 02:36)
May 02, 2003 06:08PM
we just mean that none of us scary stalker-type fans would be there. be glad you werent included in that assessment. so we are counting on your ability to be a psycho to make up for our absence.

but seriously, i hope you have tons of fun and come back to us with a full report and lots of pictures.

oh, and as far as the band being sad we arent there...i think they will probably be relieved to play for their sane fans for a change.
May 03, 2003 03:21AM
Don't under estimate me...I am one hard core psycho stalker...ask my ex boyfreinds/crushes/anyone really.smiling smiley I just need to get out of the "star struck" stage so I am not all dumb again when i meet Brian. But I'll take pics..as long as the dumb secuirty people dont have a hissy fit.OK..well Ill be in touch.-Lizzy aka.Jess
May 03, 2003 05:40AM
walk up to brian and punch him...he likes it i promise...or do something to freak him out...he always sneaks up on me and does...so someone get him back!! sneak into where theyre staying or their car or something and sit in his seat!!!
brian is ghetto hahaha

nine days are cool kids...

Mandy
May 03, 2003 05:51AM
mandy is a cool kid

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π