ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is it ok?

Posted by Azure-Skae 

Is it ok?
September 23, 2006 02:38AM
Ok ive askd every1 and now need an objective view would u leave everything and move frm SA to be with sum1 u love?

*Azure*
xxxx
Re: Is it ok?
September 23, 2006 02:42AM
Move to where? Would moving there seem like a good option if they were out of the equation?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
September 23, 2006 02:47AM
.... lol!

depends on where you are moving and how far... i did this similar thing two years ago... the relationship ended but i <3ed where i moved so i stayed.

------------------------------------
x.
christina

September 23, 2006 02:49AM
Also...how on earth can you justify leaving a country full of South African accents?!

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
September 23, 2006 03:42AM

It can work out well under the right circumstances.
September 23, 2006 04:13AM
but the question still remains ... WHERE would you be moving? i think thats a major factor.

------------------------------------
x.
christina

September 23, 2006 05:48AM
I think I probably would. It'd probably depend on how much I had been with the guy in person because I wouldn't want to get there and discover he has some really nasty habits that I can't live with. I was just in a long-distance type thing like that, and if it would have worked out, I probably would've moved there.

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
September 23, 2006 03:34PM
my friend just moved from long island to cali today to be closer to his boyfriend. i hope it works out for them.

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π