ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

so unfair lyric

Posted by brunobeolchi 

so unfair lyric
September 30, 2006 05:08AM
so...does anyone have this lyric?? i cannot find!! if somenone have it please post here!! thanks!!
Re: so unfair lyric
September 30, 2006 05:35AM
So tell me does if feel so good to look so good because i can't stop staring I wish you wouldn't tell me I make you so crazy.
And tell me how do you stand up without your feet touching the ground I know cause they don't meet you just float there, suspended in mid air.
So tell me how do you stand up without your feet touching the ground I know cause they don't meet you just float there suspended in mid air I wanna be right there too
But it's so unfair that you're out of reach now that my defenses have been breached and you kill me you cut me up and then you let me be there's a world i know that you cannot see when you stand so close that I cannot breathe and you kill me I'm suffocating here so happliy
So tell me to you fly so high with your brand new wings make the angels sigh and the mortals sing you're such a pretty thing too perfect for a human being
And tell how do blue eyes get so dark so deep when every glance i steal is one you keep you're like poetry i wanna wrap you up in melody o that's all i wanna be (can't make out this next thingy)
chorus
Do i really need to beg here baby
I do and it's so damn easy
Do i really need to suffer like an enemy
No heart should break so easily a tragedy
But it's so unfair that you're out of reach and i washed up empty on your beach and you kill me i'm drowning here in apathy, there's a world i know that you cannot see when you stand so close that i cannot breathe and you kill me i'm suffocating here so happily and you kill me i'm drowning here in apathy
oh no no no
oh no no no
oh no no no
oh no no no

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Re: so unfair lyric
September 30, 2006 05:45PM
for more lyrics, go to http://www.mr-tea.com/ND/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π