Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days at the Long Island Music Hall of Fame night

Posted by Bones45 

Nine Days at the Long Island Music Hall of Fame night
October 15, 2006 10:00AM
Or something like that.

Its happening right now. Billy Joel, Pat Benetar, Dee (my MAN) Snider, and countless other Long Island musicians are out in Patchogue playing and hanging out right now. I read in todays paper that this is a pretty major event.

John said that they would be there jamming at the end of the night.. or something to that effect. This could be fantastic for them. Tons of musicians, and music industry people will be there and hopefully Brian will have several beers and start talking to some music people. smiling smiley

Anyway..Lets hope that John posts about the night and things go well.

Rock On.

Update.. check out this link...Nice shout out to the boyzzzzz

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/localguide/ny-ffmus4928962oct15,0,7030941.story?coll=ny-rightrail-flashy

Post Edited (10-15-06 19:05)
Re: Nine Days at the Long Island Music Hall of Fame night
October 16, 2006 02:08AM
we talked with billy joel for like 10 minutes, it was cool. i met peter criss and had him sign my rock and roll over album. other than that i realized why i moved to nyc and off long island. another stupid gathering of joan jett and other long island people licking eachothers asses about nothing. this is the last time ill be attending something like this. oh yeah,we stood around for hours waiting to play until they finally told us at midnight we were cut and werent playing. got home at 1 30 am , goodnight.i have to goto court in freakin weehawken nj now

Post Edited (10-17-06 10:33)
October 16, 2006 03:45AM
I'm sure the story about the court trip would be far more interesting than the hall of fame outing.
October 16, 2006 12:27PM
To clarify Brian's grammatic disaster of a post, it was a huge disappointment to get cut from a show that was running 2 and 1/2 hours late; and to not find out until 11:30pm!!!! We were supposed to be on at 9:15-ish...that being said, it was an impressive set up that just didn't run smoothly at all...Meeting Peter Criss (original KISS drummer) was a major highlight for me, as was meeting Billy Joel...both were very cool...

thats all i'm going to say about that...

john
October 16, 2006 02:30PM
Nobody wants to be Peter Criss. Not even Peter Criss.
October 16, 2006 02:43PM

Brians version of the night was much more enjoyable to read than Johns.
October 27, 2006 01:42AM
i agree! lmao. i <3 them.

------------------------------------
x.
christina

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π