ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

odd nine days dream

Posted by great198 

odd nine days dream
October 23, 2006 03:13AM
i had this dream last night where i was renting a movie at blockbuster (i really do work there) before it came out for the public to see. it had a weird letters-only title like SPRFX (or something really close to that). i then proceeded to read the back of the dvd box and it said that nine days did the soundtrack to it. my next move was to go to the message board here and discuss it. alas, i woke up and realized it was all a dream, but i seemed so lifelike, probably because nothing fantastical or confusing happened like in most of my dreams.

just thought i'd share.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: odd nine days dream
October 23, 2006 03:57AM
about nine days dreams,
once i dreamt that i did a trip to montevideo (Uruguay) and one night there was a concert... i went to it and there were John and Brian... and i had a little conversation with John...

i feel stupid.

October 23, 2006 06:33AM
are you shitting??? I dreamt of John and Brian last night too! it was so weird... for what I remember we were sitting on the grass next to the soccer field where I used to play when I was younger, playing acoustic tunes... next thing I remember is Brian trying to speak french, explaining that his folks are canadian or sthg like that, then I told him that Desveaux (des veaux) means little cows in french which made him laugh very loud...
October 23, 2006 07:23AM
Last night I dreamed I was playing football. And that's about it, to be frank.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
October 23, 2006 09:48AM
Last night I dreamt one of my best friends wanted to kiss me. But I hate kissing smokers. So she asked whether if she stopped smoking for a year I'd kiss her. And I said yes. Me: using charm to will the world into better health. Ace.

I was had a dream that the band, and loads of people from this board (you weren't all specific people) were at the beach, and John and Brian and Vinny were playing volleyball, and a bunch of folk from this board were mud wrestling (there was a big swamp behind the beach). And then I was chasing their tour bus through a city in Spain, and when I reached it, there tour manager only had one hand. I miss creepy dreams.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 23, 2006 06:40PM
I had a dream about five days ago that Brian told me he was changing his birthdate, because he didnt feel the date suited his personality, but it was a suprize and that only the board members knew and i couldnt tell anyone!!!! and then it got a bit dirty lol so yeah dreams are sooo weird especially since im practically married!!!

*Azure*
xxxx
October 25, 2006 07:23PM
I just had a ninedays dream tuesday night. They were in my back yard having a bbq. Jeremy Dean was there trying to sell me all these various CDs (that barely had anything to do with the band), taking advantage of how I'll try to buy up anything and everything from Nine Days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π