ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thanks everyone! More Nine Days mp3s and videos for download www.ninedaysmore.tk

Posted by JoeShih 

Thanks everyone! More Nine Days mp3s and videos for download www.ninedaysmore.tk
November 03, 2006 12:40PM
1) Board member ken and dawn returns with more stuff.
Nine Days:
#Live At The Downtown 06-12-02
#Live In Chicago IL Metro Speedway 07-22-00
#Live In Atlanta GA 01-20-01
#Live at the Vanderbilt
#Absolutely (Story Of A Girl) - Alternate Version
#Nine Days Live at the Vanderbilt.wmv***
(An AWESOME live concert video. This is as close to a professional concert video as it gets!)

2) Hilary Renshaw also shared a whole bunch of excellent John Hampson's Live in Cape 2005 (Cape Girardeau, MO) tracks.

3) Nine Days' (2002) So Happily Unsatisfied and (1996) Monday Songs albums replaced with high quality 320kbps mp3s.

THANK YOU AND WE PRAISE YOU ALL FOR SHARING WITH THE REST OF US FANS!
Go get'em at www.ninedaysMORE.tk

Post Edited (02-02-07 00:46)
Re: Thanks everyone! More Nine Days mp3s and videos for download www.ninedaysmor
November 03, 2006 03:12PM
Question about the Live in Cape 2005 tracks. They seem to be listed in order from 1-32, but there are multiple numbers between 1 and 32 that are not there. Are these "missing" tracks or just odd numbering? Thanks so much to all who contribute to this site.
Re: Thanks everyone! More Nine Days mp3s and videos for download www.ninedaysmore.tk
November 04, 2006 12:49AM
=OOOOO
dude...i downloaded one audio of Vanderbilt concert and now im downloading the video...cant wait ...the sound quality is perfect! thx god, this is probaly the best show 9days ever recorded!

thx
thx
thx
thx
thx
thx

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Re: Thanks everyone! More Nine Days mp3s and videos for download www.ninedaysmore.tk
November 04, 2006 02:32AM
credit goes to Ken for the awesome find.

November 04, 2006 02:40AM
UncleSam, I'm guessing Hilary didn't have the time to dig up all she could. This was what she sent me so far.
She hosted these files a long while ago. I think I remember some of the missing files are short stories John told at the show (wait, that could be the 2004 show, not the 2005... nvm). We'll just have to cross our fingers in hopes of more stuff to come =)

Re: Thanks everyone! More Nine Days mp3s and videos for download www.ninedaysmor
November 04, 2006 05:32AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 04, 2006 05:52AM
i have no words to describe the vanderbild video...

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

November 04, 2006 05:26PM
Awesome video- this is exactly what I was looking for.....other than them coming to Canada to tour.....heheh....
November 04, 2006 08:52PM
How do you download them as MP3s and not as just streams?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
November 04, 2006 10:38PM
PC:
right-click and select save-as the "download" icon on the last page below the large advertisement for the nov-25th-show-ninedays-opener.

MAC:
I have no the f*ck idea

=)

November 04, 2006 11:46PM
Thanks, still can't manage to make it work on Firefox but IE works great. This is brilliant yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
November 05, 2006 07:10AM
the Vanderbilt gig is brilliant... I'm curious to know John and Brian's reaction after watching this... it'd torture me personnally... or maybe they're definitely over the whole TMC hysteric period...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π