ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Kwik Update

Posted by Azure-Skae 

Kwik Update
November 28, 2006 04:27PM
Ok so remember a long time ago I told you I was going to move to NY with my b ok that aint gonna happen reason being. He is currently dating someone else!

Yep he cheated on me so yeah, the NY trip is off but im making a plan to come through for a holiday and stuff... YAY hopefully it'll be soon though smiling smiley

Have a fantastic Day everyone

Bye bye

*Azure*
xxxx
Re: Kwik Update
November 29, 2006 02:11AM
NOOOOOOOOOO
that is one sad story.
i'll go to NY and set things right if you wish
November 29, 2006 02:17AM
I don't see why that should stop you from coming to NY. There are millions of fine gentlemen here.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
November 29, 2006 10:56AM
The Turkey wrote:

> I don't see why that should stop you from coming to NY. There
> are millions of fine gentlemen here.
>
> -Mike
>

AND MIKE ,LOL i kill me !!!
November 29, 2006 03:20PM
yeah wanted to come through anyway, not to stay though but I think a vacation would be awesome smiling smiley

*Azure*
xxxx
November 29, 2006 04:03PM
And I dunno I guess we really werent meant to be, now im gonna find someone who is just fun and not so serious all the time.... Lesson in life 101 dont date a guy 15 years older than u

*Azure*
xxxx
November 29, 2006 04:59PM
Dont' date him that is unless you are ready to settle down with him and you have all the same outlooks as him...because he's already got his life and goals set, so if they don't match his there are gonna be problems.

~Kevin~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π