ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Fan

Posted by LeonBlaze 

New Fan
December 03, 2006 09:40AM
Hey, what's up? I'm new to the site, as you can probably guess... Thought I'd kinda introduce myself here, and pose a few opening questions. I've never really been a big fan of Nine Days, I always knew them as the one hit wonders who did Absolutely (Story of a Girl), but after I got the album The Madding Crowd and listened to it a few times, it grew on me... Recently I've started to have a longing to play the Bass, and I plan on starting to learn in China when I go in a month. I also just noticed that the bassist for Nine Days is awesome, and the bass is easy to hear in most of their music, and melded perfectly, hence making me an even bigger fan. Now comes the question, does anyone know where I can find bass tabs to Nine Days songs?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
When there's nothing left to do... Nothing left to say... All I can do is sit here
and wait, wait for the answers to the questions I'd never ask...
Re: New Fan
December 03, 2006 03:44PM
Hi leon

Hows it going, I think if im not mistaken the bass tabs/tabs were posted on one of the earlier boards a few months ago.

*Azure*
xxxx
December 06, 2006 06:04PM
Okay, haven't found them yet, but I haven't even started learning, so it's not that big a deal anyways... Hope to learn while in China in a month, then use my strange expertise to make a J-rock band with a melding of styles, using Christian lyrics. Yes, I am weird.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
When there's nothing left to do... Nothing left to say... All I can do is sit here
December 07, 2006 04:20AM
The weird ones are the best ones. Welcome.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
December 07, 2006 03:41PM
Very interesting indeed. How awesome that youre going to China!

*Azure*
xxxx
December 08, 2006 02:16AM
that's awesome man, I love bands like Kutless, Seven Places, Third Day. If you ever form that band let me know. I'd love to listen to your stuff. Good luck bro.

~Kevin~
December 12, 2006 12:04PM
Yeah, thanks for the support! Once I actually make the band, I'll definitely drop the url to it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π