ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey Genesis

Posted by sofi123 

Hey Genesis
December 19, 2006 10:32PM
Do me a favour? What was going to uni in Manchester like?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: Hey Genesis
December 20, 2006 05:09PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 20, 2006 09:37PM
Medicine, probably with European Studies so I can go and live in Switzerland or France for a while. I think the only thing that really bothers me is the size, but I guess if it's easy to get about everywhere then that wouldn't really be an issue.

~ Sofi ~

December 21, 2006 04:43AM
I was thinking of doing a master there next year... I was a bit reluctant, I had this idea of plain, sad and boring industrial town... I should consider this option again... and Sofi Geneva is kick ass, most people are fluent in english and french, you have France very close, Thonon and Evian (yep like the water) are like 30km away, awesome lakes there... I'm studying international relations in Geneva, WTO, the UN, and a sh*t load of other IOs are a couple of blocks away from the institute... the thing is I've been living there for the last 21 years, and I really need to get the hell out of this place for a while...
December 21, 2006 06:35AM
I'm going to Thonon next Easter for 10 days or so yawning smiley) I'm going to do an intensive french course because whilst cruising GCSE is fairly easy, I'm taking French AS level in the summer and haven't actually had a real french class since 2004! So I'll have classes all morning but the afternoons and nights are my oyster yawning smiley) We'll probably spend quite a bit of time in Geneva, visit the UN and the like, it sounds like a lovely place.

The European Studies program I'm looking into through Manchester offers 3 to 6 months at University of Lausanne, Switzerland; University of Rennes, France or Faculty of Medicine Xavier Bichat, University of Paris, France.

~ Sofi ~

December 21, 2006 08:59AM
December 21, 2006 09:01AM
December 21, 2006 09:57PM
Aaah I wanna go! You are so wonderfully helpful, thankyou so much! Everyone I've ever met that goes there has waxed lyrical about how great it is.

~ Sofi ~

December 22, 2006 01:58AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π