ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Getting back in the loop...

Posted by Breadman86 

Getting back in the loop...
January 08, 2007 06:08PM
The Madding Crowd has been one of my favorite albums since it was released 7 years ago, and I've always thought of Nine Days as one of my favorite bands. However, I haven't actually followed them and their going-ons until recently when I broke down and did the dirty deed of getting a myspace and searching for them.

They've had two albums since Madding Crowd? And a third on the way? None of them have been retail obviously or I would have noticed, but still. I read up on this webpage and other places about the albums and how you can't even buy So Happily Unsatisfied and Flying the Corporate Jet. So what are y'alls tips on me trying to make up for this lost time and music I haven't gotten a chance to listen to? I'd love to support the band by actually buying stuff, and to be honest I can't download music at the University I'm at even if I wanted to go that route (file sharing/bittorent stuff is all no-no), but I'd really like to find a way to hear, get ahold of, pay, whatever for this stuff.

Thanks.
Re: Getting back in the loop...
January 08, 2007 08:45PM
you could still buy Flying The Corporate Jet from the band...

for others, please head on to www.ninedaysmore.tk

cheerios!

January 08, 2007 10:41PM
ow....u dont know what u missing

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

January 09, 2007 03:00AM
"you could still buy Flying The Corporate Jet from the band..."

Where???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π