ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

spreading the word...

Posted by johnhampson 

spreading the word...
January 18, 2007 01:18PM
the community on this message board is a small, but very cool and loyal group of people. Thank you! Any help you can give us in spreading the word about a new ninedays CD will be greatly appreciated...

hope you dig the new music!!!!!!!

john
Re: spreading the word...
January 18, 2007 01:28PM
no problem, maybe I'll put up some flyers around my college and always word of mouth works. hey valentines day is coming up, I'm sure the cd would make a nice gift !
January 18, 2007 03:41PM
quick question I know quite a few people who would love to get the CD, here is SA. I know this is probably a stupid question but would be shipped here and also can I like buy all the other CDs online here as well? Cos mine are getting pretty scratched from overuse smiling smiley

Please advise

*Azure*
xxxx
January 18, 2007 03:44PM
hmmm scrap that i didnt read properly was blinded by the CD rush.... Okies
Ignore the last statement.

*Azure*
xxxx
January 19, 2007 12:37AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 19, 2007 12:39AM
John you know thats covered! We all love ya and trust me, everyone that I know...they know you got a new cd out LOL

January 20, 2007 11:45PM
When i play with my band i always spread the ND word... and the guys has made a lot of new fans here in venezuela!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
January 24, 2007 11:16PM
Pay day can not come soon enough....hurry up friday!!!

Cant wait to hear it...Speaking of a cool and loyal group of people, I dont know any near as cool and most of all loyal as nine days...seriously thinking back over the years I have some of my greatest memorys because of them

Thanks guys

Mandy
January 25, 2007 12:14AM
Hey John,
How are sales going? Hope you are selling these like hotcakes because the album is great!

"I am living every day all in"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π