Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Message for John H. Missing CD?!

Posted by GuitarPlayer1971 

Message for John H. Missing CD?!
January 22, 2007 07:43AM
John,

The CD was missing in my shipment that arrived today?! I just got the new case along with two NineDays postcards. I am very bummed because I was dying to hear the new tunes. Please send me another disc. Let me know where I can send you my name and mailing address. Thanks!
Re: Message for John H. Missing CD?!
January 22, 2007 07:58AM
how does this happen?!!!! send me an email addres to ninedaysnews@aol.com and i will re-send it tomorrow...no matter how hard you try.........

john
January 22, 2007 07:59AM
Will do John. Sending now. Thanks!
January 22, 2007 10:51AM
John, I feel bad when I read things like this because we all know how hard you guys work to make this all happen for us. Even though there are a few of these unfortunate instances, just know that we appreciate everything you and the rest of the band does for us in terms of setting up proper ordering/shipping systems. Not to mention the great music. I got the album today and it's awesome. Great work, like always. I'll be looking forward to Part 2. Cheers.
January 23, 2007 02:38AM
John,
Just ordered my copy so I'm excited!
Shipping is always a pain.
Hope everyone is well and best of luck on the new but old venture.
Don't forget that you always have a place in NC to come if needed. Hopefully we will see you guys come down here in the future. I wish MD was closer!
Best wishes for a healthy new year to everyone on the board.
I promise to stay visable as much as I can but my kid and Ebay are keeping me busy!
Talk to you all soon!
January 23, 2007 03:05AM
By The way John just wanted to let you know thatafter the Paypal payment the website that it directed me to was ninedays.com not ninedaysmusic.com so you might want to get that changed because it appears that you are supporting this website...
Best Wishes
Craig
January 23, 2007 06:56AM
Well,

I'm a brazilian fan and I bought my cd's by the Paypal and now I am waiting my cd's they arrive to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π