ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SHU - official status...

Posted by johnhampson 

SHU - official status...
January 24, 2007 09:34AM
you can download the entire album, for FREE, on the "Store" page of this website. we cant release it without the old label's official say so, because they own the master tapes. and they arent giving us the time of day to even negotiate. so, here it is for free.......enjoy!!!!

john
Re: SHU - official status...
January 24, 2007 11:47AM
lets burn sony down johnny!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
January 25, 2007 02:51AM
Favorite Song

Good Friend

Emily

Marvelous

Still Here

The Joneses

Don't Look Back

I Feel Fine

Ocean

Beautiful

Everything

Great Divine

Great divine?
January 25, 2007 03:27AM
Great Divide...
January 25, 2007 03:30AM
It was a typo. Forgive the man, he's human.

~lori~
January 25, 2007 08:53AM
that's great.

for us it's dose'nt matter very much cuz we all have these songs for years now... but for new listeners who read about the band on the net and coming to the site to listen and but the new CD its great.
SHU is a one of the greatest creations in music and it is almost a crime to get it for free, but if that is the deal in can only make you nuts for ninedays
January 25, 2007 10:06AM
hey does anyone know what the sound quality of the download version in the store is?
January 25, 2007 01:07PM
Bitrate = 192 kbps Pretty darn good :-)

Cheers!
Kent

"Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."
January 25, 2007 01:11PM
Hearing this album (for free) is what got me into ND- I then found Maddening Crowd and was hooked......
January 25, 2007 03:24PM
Well, I am not a record company, but wouldn't it make at least some sort of sense to sell SHU? They own the master tapes, but they would not be forced to do any sort of promotion. Then split a deal with the band as to who gets how much; but I guess that's where the problem is, seeing as they don't want to even talk about negotiating.
January 26, 2007 12:54AM
To those who've downloaded this version of SHU, tell me - does "The Joneses" have the curse edited out like what most of us have?

~lori~
January 26, 2007 02:55AM
yes, it does.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
JPG
January 26, 2007 05:45AM
Hey John thanks for the free version man, the songs are awesome.
January 26, 2007 10:37AM
lori, was joneses ever unsensored? 'cause even my promo copy of the album was sensored

January 26, 2007 04:12PM
I remember hearing it was recorded that way.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 27, 2007 12:15PM
I Have heard a version of it when john says fuc k

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
January 27, 2007 01:56PM
I have no idea if it was ever uncensored. The mp3s that started circulating from four years ago, which I have, were taken from a promo CD, which is why I imagined it was censored. Didn't know if this one was maybe an uncensored one or not.

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π