ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Worth Fighting For

Posted by GuitarPlayer1971 

Worth Fighting For
January 27, 2007 08:47AM
I think "Worth Fighting For" is worth fighting for... Does anyone know how we can try to flood the radio stations with requests? Would the radio stations have access to the song?
Re: Worth Fighting For
January 27, 2007 10:59AM
I like the song too.. but Im going to resist my normal sarcastic ahole comments right now.

The album just came out to the public a week ago.. there is no way any radio stations would have the song or even have the album or be allowed to play it if they wanted to.

You want to request something? Ask for Absolutely. You'll have better odds of hearing it.
January 27, 2007 11:44AM
Whatever. If the right people had the right connections, they could make it happen. If WLIR were still around, they would probably have the guys on the radio playing live and start playing the songs right away.
January 27, 2007 07:02PM
WLIR isn't around anymore. It's indicative so much more than its dead call-letters.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
January 28, 2007 12:56AM
MY FRIEND JUST TEXT ME TO SAY THEYRE PLAYING IF I AM IN TOPSHOP!!!

THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN ENGLAND!!!

EVER!!!

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 28, 2007 04:30AM
sofi123 wrote:

> MY FRIEND JUST TEXT ME TO SAY THEYRE PLAYING IF I AM IN
> TOPSHOP!!!
>
> THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN ENGLAND!!!
>
>
> EVER!!!
>

WHAT'S TOPSHOP!!!!!!!
January 28, 2007 04:41AM
Oh Sofi I noticed the other day that Ashes is in some upcoming movie called catch and release and as i'm not aware of how known they are this excited me.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 28, 2007 04:54AM
Haha oh today is SUCH a good day. Ashes gets played as a backing to a lot of sports shows over here but everytime I hear it it still makes me smile!

(Topshop and Topman are clothing stores.)

~ Sofi ~

January 28, 2007 04:57AM
sofi123 wrote:

> Haha oh today is SUCH a good day. Ashes gets played as a
> backing to a lot of sports shows over here but everytime I hear
> it it still makes me smile!
>
> (Topshop and Topman are clothing stores.)
>

oh ok thanks
January 29, 2007 04:52AM
i loved topshop when i was over there
January 29, 2007 06:10AM
The massive one on Oxford Street? NEVER go in there two weeks before Christmas. I don't care how much you need vintage dresses. It is deadly.

Post Edited (01-29-07 15:15)

~ Sofi ~

January 31, 2007 02:07AM
mmmmmmmm..... Nine days will ruled the world!

One day... I know!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
February 03, 2007 02:07PM
Mainstream radio stations cant play music unless they've bought the rights to the song.

~*wOOt!*
February 03, 2007 05:56PM
i think all radio stations have to do is pay royalties to copyright holders (artists), not neccessarily buy the rights, which I believe can be waived if the copyright holder (artists) agrees.
i have a friend who use to be a dj and he said every month or so, they'd tallie up their song played counts and pay the bills to a company that disburses royalty checks.

i think to get radio airplay when you are an independant artist, you'd have to do most of the leg work yourself
see ? http://www.discmakers.com/music/ffwd/radiotips.asp

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π