ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IDEA 4 SML (part 2) *band check plz*

Posted by Sannen (Brazil) 

IDEA 4 SML (part 2) *band check plz*
January 29, 2007 05:56PM
I was wondering while i was hearing the nd demos...
they are all fantastic, they really do.

Nobody, Too Much Love, Self Esteen, Spotlights, Where Are My Friends, Tuesday Morning...
what if the board vote for one that would be rerecorded for part 2...
i think it would be so cool, and all them could be a hit.

i would apreciate too if brian or john comment something about this, would it be possible?
?.?

ps: sorry for the bad english.

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Re: IDEA 4 SML (part 2) *band check plz*
January 30, 2007 12:05AM

You know? Sannen really seems to be a nice guy---so I hate to really bust on him

BUT

You ask for the same **** for the past 2 years now. I agree that some of those songs are good (Esteem, Nobody)-- I really doubt they are going to be recorded anywhere.

BUT A BETTER IDEA would be to ask Brian to play one of them at his show on the 9th.

Didnt he say he would play anything AND buy us a beer? Nothing would crack me up more than watching brian attempt Nobody while enjoying a beer on his dime.

Good work Sannen!!!
January 30, 2007 02:15AM
buddy, you should think as fan and not as you for yourself...cuz i live in brazil and i cant go to shows, so YOUR idea doesnt work for me =/
give a better if you have.

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

January 30, 2007 03:22AM
I'm just thankful for new songs, who cares what they are
January 30, 2007 06:52AM
Yea that would be cool, but I would like it better if some solo demos like Welcome to, so unfair, Good news, etc., were included too

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
January 30, 2007 07:30AM
sorry sannen u know this band is not back together to record or play old song demos. cherish what ya have and what they were

Post Edited (01-30-07 16:43)
January 30, 2007 08:47AM
no doubt that those songs are great, but i don't think that we, as fans, should have a word in the "what the band is going to play" issue.
as artists, they have the freedom to choose their next creation without external output, although i'm sure they appriciate us as their fans and our opinions.

i admit that i also have my favorites i would like the band play, such as "Day By Day", "Angels On Vacation", and more - but like Brian said, i'm so happy the band is back together recording and creating, and it's only natural they they will play new songs and not old one.

i share your "pain", as a "long-distance-fan", who can't go to live shows and kinda missing all this fun, but very excited from everyting that is going with the band in NY and try to stay updated as much as i can.
January 30, 2007 10:21AM
Well we got "Brand New Me" and "Suddenly" on part one, so I wouldn't totally rule out all the demos from a few years back. I think Brian was referring more to the old-old songs from the demos way back, rather than the songs that have been floating about in the past few years.

January 30, 2007 10:42AM
hahahha pour sannen! well I love where are my friends!... I really do!... and i prefer the plan of re-record the song, cuz peoplle like bruno=P sannen, adridexlu are not allow to see brian's live performance =)

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
January 31, 2007 01:15AM
well....i got an idea...they dont need to record an old song...they can play it on shows an record...ad maybe put on the web site...it wont be hard to make..its an idea guys...and i hope that "good with nothing more" be on part 2 of slow motion life...by the part that i listen its a good song...and remember "if i am"...and nine days!! when you will come to brazil?! i'm waiting you here!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π