ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

valentinesday errrrrrrrrrrr

Posted by Azure-Skae 

valentinesday errrrrrrrrrrr
February 13, 2007 04:14PM
So today is supposed to be a day of lurve and romance and all i feel is icky have no idea why and whats going on......It just feels like a crappy day.

How do you get rid of being in an emotional coma

*Azure*
xxxx
Re: valentinesday errrrrrrrrrrr
February 13, 2007 08:03PM
smile it'll be OK

February 13, 2007 10:18PM
Oh god and the darn polystyrene kitchy hearts!!!

They are following me i swear..oh well just a few more hours and the days over- joy

*Azure*
xxxx
February 13, 2007 10:27PM
Azure-Skae wrote:

> Oh god and the darn polystyrene kitchy hearts!!!
>
> They are following me i swear..oh well just a few more hours
> and the days over- joy
>

nice only 8-10 hrs and it'll be all over. pleze someone shoot me!!
February 13, 2007 11:31PM
sicpup71 wrote:

> Azure-Skae wrote:
>
> > Oh god and the darn polystyrene kitchy hearts!!!
> >
> > They are following me i swear..oh well just a few more hours
> > and the days over- joy
> >
>
> nice only 8-10 hrs and it'll be all over. pleze someone shoot
> me!!

nevermind no work today it's nice when we get a no work/snow/ice day
February 14, 2007 03:50AM
Hahahahaha.... relationships are overrated... found that out from my last one... I enjoy not having a GF on Valentines day.... I save tons of cash, and I usually dont' even realize it's happening... on the plus side tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID DAY.

So in any situation you can use "That's what she said." Most easily noted in the American version of The Office for ideas.

~Kevin~
February 14, 2007 05:59AM
Valentine's Day. Bah! If you really need day to tell someone you love them, then you're doing something wrong.

I had a epiphany the other day. I'm not good enough for anyone. And I don't mean that in a "poor me" kinda way, it's just a fact. Oh well.
February 14, 2007 06:27AM
"Always remember: Valentine's Day is a Christian corruption of a pagan festival involving werewolves, blood and fucking. So wish people a happy Horny Werewolf Day and see what happens." - Warren Ellis
February 14, 2007 08:16AM
Mr. Trent-you aren't good enough for anyone solely because you believe you aren't. Now stop being so mopey, clean yourself up and try. You can find someone if you'd stop shooting yourself in the foot, especially with this giant mental mountain you seem to be facing. Speaking of mountains, I saw a guy on TV recently climb everest with two artificial legs, so it's definitely possible for you to find someone. It will awkward and uncomfortable at first putting yourself out there just as this climber guy felt when he learned to walk, but if you break out of your comfortable pessimistic shell then who knows where you could go. Sorry for all this but your pessimism really irks me.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
February 14, 2007 04:21PM
I gotta tell u what happened!!!

So im sitting in the office designing an advert when lo and behold i get a package... My office decided oh shame she isnt getting anything lets make a card out of tin foil and pretend its from a secret lover!!

Have you ever i know its the thought that counts but i was pitied which is soooo much worse..

"I'm not good enough for anyone. And I don't mean that in a "poor me" kinda way, it's just a fact. Oh well." <-- dont be insane of course you are, im sure there are loads a girls who wanna jump and love u smiling smiley

*Azure*
xxxx
February 15, 2007 07:50AM
Dude, I'm a 26 year old unemployed virgin, living with my parents, I can't drive and I don't drink. So yes, I'm not good enough for anyone.

Oh, and there's nothing worse then a girl telling you there's someone out there for you. It would mean so much more if they said they would totally date you and have lots of crazy sex.

Of course, they'd probably just be lying.
February 17, 2007 10:47AM
foget valentine, its all about the BLACK DAY!

&quot;RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!&quot;
February 18, 2007 02:09AM
Help yourself!

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π