ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The hit which made Brian cry....

Posted by Bones45 

The hit which made Brian cry....
March 08, 2007 02:05PM
from tonights hockey game.. Just an effed up play.. guy should be tossed from the league for this one!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2013693906

Re: The hit which made Brian cry....
March 08, 2007 05:56PM
WHAT WAS WRONG ABOUT IT???
March 09, 2007 04:26AM
you are right scott,simon is a fucking ass! and yes it was a goal at the end,but that is overlooked now and simon should be out till next year if there is justice.and as always ,lou youre an asxhole,ive seen far and near,
(because ive played the game) players laying on the ice not moving because of stupid hits like that.its not a nice scene scott=decent islander fan lou=asxhole islander fan

Post Edited (03-09-07 13:27)
March 09, 2007 04:49AM
LOL

heard on the news this afternoon

"Simon suspended indefinitely"

Post Edited (03-09-07 13:50)
March 09, 2007 05:35AM
Christ, he could have crushed his fucking trachea.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
March 11, 2007 05:19AM
That was the most ridiculous thing i've seen since that Todd Bertuzzi hit... at least be a man and fight instead of a freaking cheap shot like that

~Kevin~
March 13, 2007 02:09AM
hey, hey, hey.... don't be knocking a former Capital!!!! Chris Simon is actually one of the nicest guys in the NHL. he had a concussion from the hit he received prior to his retaliation and he therefore didn't realize what he was doing (at least that's what he says and since he is one of my favorite players in the NHL, i'm inclined to believe him). he has been punished and is taking it like a grown man. what's his face that got hit only had to get 4 stitches. it's not like Simon took his head off or anything. that hit Brashear took a few years back was MUCH worse and the guy that hit him is still in the NHL.

~KT

"you should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
March 13, 2007 11:39AM
He might be one of the nicest guys.. but he should be thrown out of the league for what he did. this is not the first time, but I think the 5th or 6th time he has been suspended for his play in the league.

Holoweg was much smaller, got him with a solid hit, and Simon just snapped. Its not the fact that Holoweg DIDNT get hurt, its that Simon COULD HAVE hit him in the throat and killed him, taken out an eye.. etc.

My personal opinion is that he isnt going to play in the league again.. he is old and close to retirement anyway.
March 13, 2007 04:29PM
Sorry KT simon is stupid,he didnt realize what he was doing????? ha ha ha thats the best he could come up with? who wrote that line of crap for him
March 13, 2007 11:44PM
i'm clearly in the minorty here, so i'm not going to try to make any points other than stupid hits happen in every level of play (i've seen my brother who just finished up his last season of midgets and guys on the college team i used to work for take much worse hits than that). the league took action on this one (and the cops might too) so maybe this'll be an example to others... what really matters here is that the guy that got hit is ok.

hmm... maybe if the islanders don't want Simon anymore the Caps can have him back... we need him... we really suck right now... although, i'd also like to have brendan witt, jeff halpren, richard zednick, and dainus zubrus back... i hate that we trade away anyone with a shred of talent (except for Ovie because he's our golden boy and he's probably the only one keeping people's butts in the seast)... oh and we need to hurry up and pay off GD jagr because he's like a cancer to this organization and it kills me that he ever played for the Caps anyways...

ok, rant done.

~KT

"you should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
March 14, 2007 06:53AM
it wasnt a hit, it was a slash to the head neck area
March 14, 2007 09:29AM
I'm a caps fan and I'm not going to condone what he did.... no matter who he is that "hit" was absolutely ridiculous

~Kevin~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π