ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey Spammer!!

Posted by yoyo 

Hey Spammer!!
April 13, 2007 11:40PM
Hey *******, you're keeping real busy screwing up this site. I guess this is the end result of what happens when you are a total loser with absolutely nothing going for him/herself.
I'm thinking that this is not a random act as the population of this board is so small that it wouldn't be worth filling with your **** unless it was just to be a vindictive moron, which you are and we all know it.
I know that this attention is probably just what you are after, so relish this post because soon you become a nonentity.
But for now, this moment, know that you are a complete and total waste of space/air/breath whatever.

P.S. Did I mention that you are a piece of ****?????

Re: Hey Spammer!!
April 14, 2007 04:09AM
it's probably some automated thing that finds forums like this and auto posts that crap
April 14, 2007 04:26AM
The spammer has posted nearly 300 times. It must be stopped.
April 14, 2007 06:09AM
Welcome to the board YoYo, I agree.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
April 14, 2007 06:24AM
I think the spammer is a nappy-headed ho.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 14, 2007 08:10AM
Mike....
We're going to have to ask you to leave the company
April 14, 2007 11:30AM
OH MY GOD! You said the second N-word! Do you know how bad that is?
April 14, 2007 11:42AM
wasn't there a singer called Nappy Roots
April 14, 2007 12:00PM
what its nappy =D ?!?!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
April 14, 2007 02:06PM
Someone correct me if i'm horribly wrong but I think the word is referring to that quality some black people have where their hair is more curly and wiry-ish as opposed to someone white with straight softer hair. Again don't attack me if i've got this wrong.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 14, 2007 03:00PM
anyone can have nappy hair. As I understand it, you have nappy hair when you can't run a comb through it because it gets stuck when you try.

April 14, 2007 07:30PM
MUSICDUDE YOU ARE A FUCKING HONKY RACIST

I really wish people would cut it out with this "Please don't attack me if I got this awfully sensitive subject about your 'ethnic group' wrong" bullshit and I really wish people would cut it out with this "I can't believe that you didn't know that that was horribly offensive to my people, you awful *******" bullshit.

Given that this country is supposed to be a melting pot, guess what? There are a bunch of people of different cultures living together combining a bunch of different traditions and attitudes about things.

Becoming overly sensitive or listening to "activists" who make an incredible amount of money feeding of the insecurities of minority groups they can claim to defend while makng awful remarks about lacrosse players or Jews makes this place not only a land of eggshells but a much less fun place to live in.

Because jokes about race are funny.

I like jokes about Asians and Blacks. They're funny. I also like making fun of my friend's small penis and my other friend for being 150 pounds overweight. And when they make jokes about me they're cruel and they're funny.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 15, 2007 12:52AM
honky?

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 16, 2007 09:49AM
Now this phorum suck with this spammer =( (U)

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π