ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

a disturbing incident about SHU & Three

Posted by Shir 

a disturbing incident about SHU & Three
April 17, 2007 05:52PM
hi guys, after the spammer is gone, i wanted to tell you all a true story.
a few months ago, maybe a few of you can remember, a good man here offered to sell genuine copies of SHU and THREE. you can see the original message here:

http://www.ninedaysmusic.com/phorum-3.4/read.php?f=1&i=84720&t=84687

well, i'm the stupid dude who was willing to pay 200$ for them (not stupid because i don't think they worth it, stupid because i still don't have them).
he told me that he sent the CD's from England in January 4th, and that the package has left the country, but didn't gave me any package serial number (so i can't find out where is the package). so for more than three months now i'm waiting for the CD's to arrive. in the beginning he was trying to help but now he dose'nt even responds to my Emails.
so, for now it seems i paid a lot of money for nothing. what do you think i should do?
(and don't tell me i'm a moron...)
Re: a disturbing incident about SHU & Three
April 18, 2007 07:06AM
You can ask him to claim it from Royal Mail as lost post....but as far as theyre concerned, it's just 2 CDs and you'd get about ?20.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 18, 2007 07:21AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 18, 2007 07:50AM
Yes, i know he is a great guy, if it sounded like i think something else about him than i'm really really sorry.
he really tried to help me. but he said he can't help me no more because he did'nt took the package's serial number at the time...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π