ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Slow Motion Life Part 2: Date?

Posted by GuitarPlayer1971 

Slow Motion Life Part 2: Date?
April 30, 2007 01:08AM
I am guessing one year from now (so April 2008) at the earliest...

Any other guesses out there?

And guys in the band, double your sales by offering a regular first class mail option. It costs about $1.20 to mail a disc in a nice padded envelope. And the padded envelopes can be purchased in bulk at a place like Quill.com for very little.

It's a real turn off to people to spend $4 on shipping for an $8 CD. In the end you are supporting the USPS more than yourselves.

Re: Slow Motion Life Part 2: Date?
April 30, 2007 07:54AM
Although things may have changed i remember them saying june-ish.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Re: Slow Motion Life Part 2: Date?
April 30, 2007 08:47AM
of course i'm also hoping we will have the SML part 2 in 2007, but the most important thing is that the guys are having fun and touring together.

if someone in the band can tell the status of the 2nd part? (when do you want to start recording? are you know what songs will be on it? and if you do - can you give the track list?)

to me, the world is divided to 2 kinds of people: people who heard "Slow Motion Life part 1" and people who have'nt heard "Slow Motion Life part 1".

Post Edited (04-30-07 17:48)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π