Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Old Albums

Posted by cornmouse 

Old Albums
May 01, 2007 03:09AM
Dear Nine Days,

Since you're preparing to re-release the old albums, can I request that you do a remastered version of those albums? =)
JPG
Re: Old Albums
May 01, 2007 07:05AM
Hey, If you check there store they are selling them for download only, I paid for the Flying the Corporate Jet, and just waiting for them to send me the link to where i can download it

the link for there store is https://01789a5.netsolstores.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=1
May 01, 2007 08:00AM
can anyone from the band tell if they are going to sell some time the albums in hard copies?

cause i'm not going to buy the downloads (i already have them all...) but if there are hard copies i'm gonna buy the whole collection in many copies...
May 01, 2007 06:43PM
Wow...It's a bit pricey for the downloads......
May 01, 2007 11:36PM
You guys should really search on old topics... but the search feature on this board blows so I understand.

I think John said that he wanted to do something with the older stuff.. but I dont think he said what.. and certainly didnt put a time frame on it.

personally--- I wouldnt wait for anything. Just get the tunes..however.. and if something should happen.. mass re-release ( there probably wont be a re-mastering) or similar, then that would be icing on the cake, now wouldnt it?
May 02, 2007 09:29AM
you guys dont even known what remastered means!!!!!!! lol just kidding come on remastered **** is just a way for bands to make money off of old **** scaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm
May 02, 2007 09:59AM
yeah i supposed you are right, but from what i heard in the old albums pages, where there are clips of the songs, i think they sound better than the mp3's i have (even the 320kbps...).
i don't know how, remastered or not, they sound a little better.

but i can be wrong, you know. it dosen't really matter, if you will release them on CD's - i will buy a lot.
anyway, good luck with the old albums, but there's nothing like new music, so good luck with the SML part 2 operation too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π