ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bruuuuccceeeee asbury park!!!!

Posted by bddesveaux 

Bruuuuccceeeee asbury park!!!!
June 01, 2007 01:43AM
ya'll know where were at this saturday, who is comin?????? ill be there!! Rise Up! My city of ruins Ninedays at the Saint Asbury park
Re: Bruuuuccceeeee asbury park!!!!
June 02, 2007 01:18AM
I'll be there! Due to a change of plans i'll definitely be heading down there tonight, it's about 45 minutes away from me. Didn't get a chance to order tix so hopefully i can just walk up and get in, never been to this place before so... but i'll be making the trek! This will be number 2 after finally seeing you guys at BB Kings in February :-)

Post Edited (06-02-07 10:19)

Richie
June 03, 2007 02:25AM
Great show as usual last night. Small bar but the sound was really great and the guys were in top form. Played the usual suspects in the set-list (different order from last i saw them at BB Kings) with 2 unexpected surprises for me: An "original" pre-SHU version of "Ocean" which is one of my favorites and loved this verion, and second to last song was a spectacular version of "Lost You" with the opening lines from "Things We Said" thrown in for good measure later in the song, along with Jeremy tearing it up on Sax at the end of the song in a little jam session (especially funny how John prompted J to get the Sax ready before the song even though he doesn't normally play it then, funny moment pre-song).

Can't wait for another NJ/NY date as i'll be there as they seem to get better and better as the shows roll on.

Rich
June 03, 2007 11:04AM
It was definitely a great show lastnight! I hate that it was my first since I've been listening to them for 7 years now, but it's certainly not going to be my last!

Scott
June 08, 2007 01:36AM
great show in Asubry. It was nice to see you again. I love the new album, and I hope you come back to Asbury Park soon.
June 08, 2007 02:16PM
Aww, I am jealous.... hopefully they play "Ocean" and "Lost You" at the one I'm going to.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π