ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Maroon 5

Posted by fishergirl819 

Maroon 5
June 09, 2007 03:44PM
So I won tickets today to see Maroon 5 in concert Monday night in NYC. I'm super pumped - always liked them, and I've heard they're really great live.

Plus, I never win ANYTHING. I'm pumped.

~lori~
Re: Maroon 5
June 09, 2007 11:23PM
congrats on the tickets. They're an awesome band! Though the new album's nothing like the first. A few good songs, but the rest seem too riled up and pumped for nothing. As promised, it is louder then the first. But what takes the fall, I believe, are the lyrics, which seemed much less thoughtful and inspired than the first album. Nonetheless, it is an ok album.

...it's always hard to get over that sophomore slump

June 12, 2007 09:18AM
I agree, this is album has an electric 80s sound where as songs about jane was more raw. It's the best album of the year so far. 'never see your face again' is a great song. I'm going to see them in November.

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/snowpatrol/eyesopen/

***It's hard to argue when your making sense***
June 13, 2007 08:20AM
This could be a long way off but didn't they do a show with nd a few years back before they got so famous?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 14, 2007 03:18AM
Yeah they did... I think it was at the Downtown, with carbondale...

I am back from the dead lori!!!
June 15, 2007 01:46AM
I'd love to see Maroon 5 just to hear She Will Be Loved if they played it. I don't think I'm gonna buy their new CD... at least not until I have a little more extra money for it, since it seems quite different from the first one.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
June 15, 2007 02:47AM
damn, carbondale, i love them so much and they play shows so rarely. its so sad.

*~katie~*
June 15, 2007 08:14AM
Jennnn!!!!!!!!

They were amazing - the show was for only about 250 people, special fanclub exclusive thing, and it was AMAZING. They're such an AWESOME band, and I really fell in love with their songs. I'd never heard anything aside from the singles, but everything I heard I loved. I will definitely be picking up both CDs!

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π