ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Question
June 15, 2007 01:48AM
What time during the day do you take a shower? My boyfriend and I were having a little disagreement over this so I'm curious about other people.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Question
June 15, 2007 02:14AM
right after I get up at around 8 AM
June 15, 2007 03:55AM
morning, well... actually i rarely get up at that time. Basically whenever i wake up.

i have friends who say they can't sleep without a shower. I see no problem sleeping in filth. Shower in the morning refreshes me and cures the messy hair problem.

June 15, 2007 03:57AM
that all depends on my schedule for the day. Sometimes morning, sometimes night depending on what time i have to be up.
June 15, 2007 04:07AM
Never first thing when I get up, it too much of a shock to the system, and never right before I go to bed. So generally just sometime when I get a moment during the day, usually early evening after school/work before going out or just after I run.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 15, 2007 05:46AM
Just recently I started showering right after my morning 4 mile walk. I used to eat breakfast before showering, but because of other people needing to use the bathroom, it meant I would have to wait like an hour before I could get in there.

Personally, I don't understand the people that only shower at night. I've never tried it though.
June 15, 2007 07:52AM
I take one in the morning when i get up and one before i wind down for the day, I like to be clean at all times
June 15, 2007 01:30PM
once a month

~Kevin~
June 16, 2007 11:12AM
Interesting responses, especially Kevin's. I take it at night and my b/f takes it in the morning and he thinks I'm weird...haha. I just grew up getting baths at night so I followed through on that. Plus I absolutely hate taking more time than necessary on my hair, so taking it in the morning means blow drying.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
June 16, 2007 11:42AM
one morning and one before sleep

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π