ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Finally!!!

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Finally!!!
June 16, 2007 11:45AM
I went to the Milwaukee show last night. It was beyond excellent even though they were saying it was the worst show that they've ever done. I'd never seen them before so it was very awesome. It was a pretty good mix of songs, though there were none from SHU.

Then after the show, I got a tshirt, which I didn't even know they were going to be selling and FTCJ and Slow Motion Life. I never had a credit card of any sort so I was finally able to get them... The band was out there at that time, and Jeremy instantly offered to get them both signed.

Overall it easily tops my list of best experiences ever... My boyfriend who never had really listened to them before was very impressed with the performance and is shocked that they aren't more popular. He seems to really like "Worth Fighting For."

I really hope they're able to make it around the country some more 'cause I really want to see them again now.... especially once part 2 comes out.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Finally!!!
June 16, 2007 12:25PM
wow cool...im so jealous >,<

------------------------------
&quot;now shut up and listen to the music!&quot; by John Hampson

June 17, 2007 05:39AM
yeah, me too. sounds you had a wonderful time.
did they performed some now tunes from the AML 2nd part?
June 17, 2007 06:13AM
Nope, but they did four songs from part one

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
June 25, 2007 06:23AM
oh my god. to go back to my first time. i don't know why but i'm going through major nd withdrawl.

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
June 27, 2007 02:10AM
Aww, my first time was May of 2001 at Jones Beach, BLI's Summer Jam...god, that feels like 900 years ago.

~lori~
June 27, 2007 03:26AM
fishergirl819 wrote:

> Aww, my first time was May of 2001 at Jones Beach, BLI's Summer
> Jam...god, that feels like 900 years ago.
>

didn't someone have a tailgate party that the band come to???
June 27, 2007 05:17AM
Yeah, Erin and Steph and others did that...I didn't know anyone then, though, so I didn't go, lol. I was there because I went to all of the BLI concerts, no matter who the acts were.

~lori~
June 27, 2007 05:20AM
yeah, i completely remember the tailgate! (didn't go but kt did) wanted to so bad! lol... but i was just SO little back then...

my first time was... (i'm sure christy or kt will remind me) in feb of 2001? it was at the rec room, john & brian did an acoustic set and then the band signed for m&g for the radio station... it was free and i just went down after church! lol! i remember it was on a sunday.

my next time was a proper concert at susquehana uni! TOTALLY RANDOM! i know... that was on st patricks day! ;o) lol!

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π