ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sadness!!

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Sadness!!
June 19, 2007 02:48PM
Just got a digital camera for the first time back in like April, and charged it and everything then took many pictures... and the battery still said it was full. So, despite inner naggings, I didn't charge it before the Milwaukee show.

So of course it died in the middle of the show. And what sucks even more is that the "close ups" that my boyfriend took are ALL blurry. In fact, every picture we took of the band is blurry except for 2. When we met the band, we had to use his camera phone to get a picture... which is small but not blurry.

Two lessons here:
1. Always charge your battery before concerts no matter what.
2. Never let your boyfriend be the camera person (I let him because I thought he could get more clear shots than I could.)

The silver lining is that the woman that took our picture found my myspace profile because I commented on Nine Days' page. She is sending me her pictures and a bit of video that she took.

And hey... it's an excuse to get my boyfriend to go see them again, haha.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Sadness!!
June 19, 2007 11:46PM

you need a camera with the image stablization thingy or a VERY steady hand. I learned this the hard way.
June 20, 2007 04:56AM
Yeah, digital cameras are funny that way. Plus there's a point of zooming on our camera where it's gonna be blurry no matter what, so I don't know why they even make it zoom that far.

June 20, 2007 08:17AM
Does it have that option where it takes 3 photos in quick succesions? That's pretty much the only way I can get stable shots off a tripod; it takes to quickly to get the three in in the space of one, so there's no time for much movement. Plus with three pictures its more likely that John doesn't have his eyes shut (does John ALWAYS have his eyes shut for the whole duration of shows?!) etc

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 20, 2007 03:30PM
sofi123 wrote:

Plus
> with three pictures its more likely that John doesn't have his
> eyes shut (does John ALWAYS have his eyes shut for the whole
> duration of shows?!) etc
>
>

YES THEY ARE ALWAYS CLOSED.
June 20, 2007 04:11PM
I'm not sure if it has that option or not, I'll have to look. Haha, I noticed that John did pretty much always have his eyes shut while singing... then open again to talk, of course.

June 24, 2007 07:46AM
just get a phone with a decent camera on it... then you don't have to worry about bringing an extra piece of junk OR charging it... 3.2mp camera phones are pretty decent prices these days.

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π