3400 S. Laramie
Cicero, IL 60804

FREE Show
8:45 showtime

yeah....
Re: Chicago show Sat July 7!!!!!
July 02, 2007 03:31AM
Heh woot!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 02, 2007 09:07AM
Gonna be there!!

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
July 05, 2007 01:37AM
i'm curious if the band would be willing to go to the Taste of Chicago with us beforehand????
July 06, 2007 01:25AM
I'll be there! smiling smiley
July 07, 2007 04:07PM
I have seen ninedays live and now my life is complete, haha. Except they definitely have to come back very regularly cause that was the best show i've ever been to (i've not been to many but still). Set list in a horribly wrong order was

Favorite Song
Bob Dylan
If I Am
New Shoes
Worth Fighting For
Lost You
A Girl In California
So Far Away
29 Year Old Girls
So Far Away
Things We Said
Absolutely
Rock and Roll All Night was covered as an encore

I said hi to Heather very awkward like at the end of the night while hanging around purchasing shirts and the like. And my friend and I modeled for pics of shirts they'll be selling off the website and such. After meeting them all and such too, I just have to say that you guys all do indeed rock. John was awesome, remembered my name, and tolerated my terrible awkwardness when I first when up to have him sign the album booklet and that conversation that consisted of Me-I have all your albums! John- What do you feel like hearing tonight Me- oh anything. I later talked to Jeremy for a minute and he too was awesome, especially I spoke of loving the -old- music. Come back to Chicago!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 08, 2007 01:51AM
The show last night was great! (Even though the turn out could have been better...)
We had the best time hanging out.

That's the first time I've ever had "rock and roll all night" dedicated to me before. =)
Rock on for First Wedding Anniversaries! woo hoo!
So much fun

Come back soon!

Lisa
July 08, 2007 05:10AM
Yeah, the show was fantastic, despite the carny/salsa music coming from across the way. Nine Days twice in one summer... I feel way too lucky!! (plus I caught John's pick at the end... almost killed a small kid for it, haha)

You guys are awesome, I hope the "specialness" of Cicero doesn't scare you away from the Midwest for too long!
July 08, 2007 01:45PM
SLICKCHICK!!

HOW YOU DOING????
July 08, 2007 02:20PM
Oops I didn't see Wes' post before I posted mine. Wes, that was cool that you approached me. My friends seemed in a rush to leave... if I'd been with my boyfriend he probably would've stayed and chatted. I think you may be in one of my pictures. I almost pointed out your friend's shirt before she turned around, haha. I got that same one at the Milwaukee show. Always wanted a green shirt in that color, and now I have the best one.

And aww, I wish I had seen the band before the show started; I would've asked to hear "Sometimes." We showed up at like 8:35 after having several experiences getting lost all over Chicago and asking nearly every employee of places around the city how to get around. Fun times.

July 08, 2007 03:36PM
scott that's NOT slickchick
July 10, 2007 05:50AM
I've got some pictures up on my myspace. My username is 3eyedaliens, so go check 'em out if you have myspace.

I'm so annoyed though 'cause I never really looked into the camera's manual, and I found out afterwards that there is an option on the camera that takes clear pictures no matter how much you shake the camera.

Oh well, I did get some clear shots this time, and my friend sent me a few that she took with her camera. And I'm hoping to go on a road trip to New York next summer, one way or another, so maybe I'll get to go to a show then.

July 10, 2007 07:06AM
3eyedaliens wrote:

> I've got some pictures up on my myspace. My username is
> 3eyedaliens, so go check 'em out if you have myspace.
>
> I'm so annoyed though 'cause I never really looked into the
> camera's manual, and I found out afterwards that there is an
> option on the camera that takes clear pictures no matter how
> much you shake the camera.
>
> Oh well, I did get some clear shots this time, and my friend
> sent me a few that she took with her camera. And I'm hoping to
> go on a road trip to New York next summer, one way or another,
> so maybe I'll get to go to a show then.
>

http://www.myspace.com/3eyedaliens

July 10, 2007 07:35AM
Thanks!

July 11, 2007 03:04PM
Hey, I just put up some pictures from the Manitowoc and Chicago shows...they are pretty good and you can visit them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10000239@N06/

I have more, but they were kind of blurry and/or weird, so I just put up all the best ones. You can tell that I was really camera-happy at Manitowoc...anyways, enjoy!!

Post Edited (07-12-07 00:05)
July 11, 2007 03:20PM
Ohhhhh that was you! I saw you!

Very very cool pictures. The lighting at the Manitowoc show looks like it was really cool.

Post Edited (07-12-07 00:23)

July 11, 2007 06:05PM
I saw you too, it's too bad I didn't make the connection before the show!!

Yeah, I liked the Manitowoc setup/lighting a lot better... but both shows were fantastic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π