ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Raleigh Show and John is a liar

Posted by Bones45 

Raleigh Show and John is a liar
July 03, 2007 12:44AM
We went down to Raleigh to see the city (for reasons not to be mentioned here) and to see Firehouse. Naturally, I had my tesla shirt on. Everyone loved it......Oh yeah.. Nine Days was opening for them.

The venue was a small park in the middle of downtown Raleigh. Downtown Raleigh should not be confused with downtown NY. its very small and empty on the weekend. But this weekend there was some fun.

The temp was warm--about 85 or so, but the humidity at 95% made things kinda hot. First band went on at 2:30 or so and I saw no reason to hang around for that. I went to local bar and enjoyed the a/c as well as many beverages.

There were several bands playing throughout the afternoon, none of which were memorable to me. They could have been good.. I just didnt care enough to listen.

Brian found me and didn't seem too shocked to see me there. That was kinda disturbing. John, Vinny, Nick and Jeremy were up at the front of the stage before the show talking with some fans. Someone had a NINEDAYS North Carolina license plate. Very cool! They all autographed it for her. John admitted that he knew some Tesla tunes and would play a riff or a measure during the show.

I looked at Rach before the show. and said.. "wasnt Mandy going to be here?" Rach said yea and started Texting her. No need. there she is 10 feet from us! Whats up Mandy!?!?!??

The show was about an hour.. some old, some new ( nothing too new though).. no surprises.. Just a good show-- as always. no set list..I think Rach got some awesome quality video, sound is all distorted as always.. but nice video. JoeShih--email me and I can upload it for everyone. got some pics too. We'll post them as well.

After the show, Brian was nice enough to get me backstage for the Firehouse show. Good times.

I asked about Slow Motion Life Part 2. The impromptu answer I got made me believe that its going to be a little while.

PS. Oh yeah.. John is a big fat liar b/c he didnt do any Tesla for me. "I forgot" was his reason. Bastards!

Re: Raleigh Show and John is a liar
July 03, 2007 12:51AM
good times...good times....

rachel......
July 03, 2007 03:59AM
Rachel wrote:

> good times...good times....
>
>

yet you 2 can't goto vegas
July 03, 2007 04:14AM
why?

fly 2500 miles
at $250 a pop..
+ the price of a hotel and a rental car
to see them play for 20 minutes OFF the strip
and Brian isn't playing?

no way.
July 10, 2007 09:10AM
oh yes very good times...good show...sorry i just disappeared i looked for you guys before i left but there were ppl every where...we couldnt find anyone to say good bye... even the band. pretty much all of us had to be at work at 8 and as it was we didnt get home till 4...so anyway love ya guys hope theres another southern show soon...

Mandy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π