ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Last Night's Show...

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Last Night's Show...
July 08, 2007 01:22PM
was beyond excellent. Here's a very random post of my scattered thoughts on it all.

First off, Chicago was not as cool as we all expected it to be... and it had some very frighting drivers. (Yeah I know it's worse in New York, but we've never driven there so this was the worst we've seen.)

But the show made it all worth it. It was a lot more lively than the Milwaukee show, which I think may have been the atmosphere.

I'm not positive, but I think "New Shoes" is gradually becoming my favorite of the 6 on SML. And it's very cool to see live.

There was this little boy dancing around for the entire show with a blow up hammer from a game or one of those stands that sells them. It was really cute, and John pointed him out a couple times.

And this time I got clear pictures! I even got one with John singing and his eyes were open. All the ones of Brian are dark though because of the lighting on his side sad smiley.

I got another picture with the band, all 5 of them this time and was leaving when I got approached by Wes (Musicdude) who recognized me. Lou's picture page has made me get recognized twice now... very cool.

Over all a very cool experience.... a little less exciting than last time since it wasn't my first time but still awesome.

Post Edited (07-08-07 22:26)

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Last Night's Show...
July 08, 2007 01:42PM

New Shoes was one of the new songs which I thought was most memorable from all the new songs when I heard it. I first heard it at a venue where the sound SUCKED and nothing was audible. Simply the hooks got me into the song.

Good to see that a long time fan of the band saw them live and was impressed even more. Its a great thing when you can get that close to a band ( during the show and after the show) when you enjoy their music that much.

Nothing worse than seeing a band which you love, live.. and then having them suck. Eg. Black Crowes, Steve Miller Band,

Nine Days is awesome in concerts. Im not just saying that because John is paying me. Fo' real.

If you are within an hour or two of a show, def go....
Re: Last Night's Show...
July 08, 2007 02:14PM
Haha... I was 5 hours from the first one in Milwaukee and 6 from the second. But yeah, if they are ever in Minnesota or nearby Wisconsin within an hour or two, I'll go again for sure.

And yes, they are awesome in concerts. I wish more people knew that.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π