ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

anyone goto herndon? recap...

Posted by christyc 

anyone goto herndon? recap...
July 23, 2007 10:03AM
so i found out that i love long island ice tea (had never had them before)..but they will really mess ya up! specially after you've been drinking draft beer for 3 hours, then doing yager bombs, then chugging 3 long islands....i was feeling nice...and that was all before nine days even went on! haha...

i dont remember all of the set. i had to ask jeremy a few times what he said to me..i had offered to help the guys sell tshirts if they needed the help. jeremy came over to ask me to...and he said something about photographs or merch..and i had to get him to ask me 3 times...oopps!

anyways..the list had the following...i think they played 3 hours!

marvolous
story of a girl
brown eyed girl
bob dylan
sweet home
watchtower
new shoes..

and tons of others..i just cant remember them! haha...it was soooo much fun though. if you didnt go and you were in the area you so missed out!

of course i didnt like my $100 bar bill too much winking smiley lol..they were a rip off...a yagerbomb there was $850. $4 for redbull and $450 for a shot of yager....crazy!
Re: anyone goto herndon? recap...
July 23, 2007 10:04AM
oh yeah, and after the show, brian came over and was like thats a crazy set list wasnt it...so brian..maybe you can add the songs to the list! since i dont remember half of them winking smiley
July 23, 2007 02:39PM
I would love to see what I missed out on... we couldn't make the show we were in the UK on our honeymoon
July 26, 2007 11:23AM
Jeremy put some of the pics I managed to take up on the ninedays myspace page...on page 8 and 9 are some of my shots...the one of jeremy drinkin 3 drinks...the closeups of the guitars...and you should be able to pick out the rest of the shots! I wish more fans were there..I mean there were some who knew the words and stuff..but still..just seemed like they were mostly there for the opening band...it was still fun though!
July 27, 2007 02:08AM
i want a nd t-shirt =/

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

July 27, 2007 06:55AM
I think Wes said they were planning to put the shirts on their website, maybe those will be available outside the U.S.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
July 27, 2007 11:14AM
Am I the only one who looks quickly at the title of this thread and thinks it says "anyone got a hard on?"

....just me?

Okay then, lol.

~lori~
July 27, 2007 12:29PM
no Lori...Its just you.

Stop drinking and put your clothes back on...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π