Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

concert near nyc???

Posted by thedude1981 

concert near nyc???
August 18, 2007 05:42AM
hello!!!
i am a longtime nine days fan from austria. i just saw that there is a concert planned for the 29th of sep in nyc. i would be in nyc between 11th and 17th. is there perhaps ( please please let there be one ) a concert planned during that time period which would be located near nyc??? does anyone know???
i would love seeing them one time. i already tried to change my vacations dates, but i could not!!!
wish a nice day
martin

Post Edited (08-18-07 14:43)
Re: concert near nyc???
August 18, 2007 10:24AM
odds are not looking good.

Your best bet would be to plead with Brian to do a solo acoustic show sometime that week. Solo Desveaux shows are good times.. everyone hangs out.. drinks.. Brian goes up there.. plays about 4 songs from his set list and then asks if anyone has any requests.

This is a bad move if Im there as I usually shout out ridiculous stuff---but Bri---depending on his mood and the venue---might actually try it.. its usually a bit of a trainwreck.. he forgets the words and we have to shout them out to have him keep going... but..

yeah...

Brian.. how about a solo gig that week? somewhere? even if its in Penn Station?

Give us something!!

Wine on Bones!!!!
August 18, 2007 12:53PM
I haven't been to a solo Brian show in ages. I could go for singing the lyrics to "Sometimes" for Brian when he blanks on it...aww, yeah, Brian! Do a show! lol.

~lori~
August 18, 2007 08:23PM
that would be amazing!!!
HEY BRAIN any chance that you are doing a solo concert ???
let me know if there will be one!!! i will be there for sure!!
martin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π