ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Can't Nine Days make CDs ?

Posted by Bilskate 

Can't Nine Days make CDs ?
September 16, 2007 05:51AM
Hi everyone, I know Nine Days had problems with Sony, but can't they produce cd's version of their newest albums, it will be great to have a CD version of that, I can still donwload their last songs, but it would be great if we can have a CD, with the cover ...

It's easy to make that with computers, and to sell it on the website.

Post Edited (09-17-07 06:29)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi , I'm a Lebanese & French i'm 21 years old , I live in Bordeaux (France).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Can't Nine Days make CD's ?
September 16, 2007 06:30AM
They DO make CDs, lol. A great deal of us have actual CD versions of John's EP, Brian's EP, Flying the Corporate Jet, Slow Motion Life pt. 1, etc...

~lori~
September 16, 2007 06:48AM
whats a CD??
JPG
September 16, 2007 03:16PM
Yeah they do have CD version of the latest album, I?m listening to it right now. I think they are currently sold out of SML Part 1 but email them and find out if you can get a CD version if they have any.
September 16, 2007 09:28PM
Ok thanks guys, I live abroad, in France, and I thought they would sell the CDs on the website. I prefer the CDs than the digital songs.

Post Edited (09-17-07 06:29)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi , I'm a Lebanese & French i'm 21 years old , I live in Bordeaux (France).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π