ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THANKS

Posted by bddesveaux 

THANKS
November 17, 2007 05:09AM
Hey friends i wanna thank ya'll for coming to the velvet lounge fri it was really fun. I just wish i didnt have to leave for nyc and could've hung with everyone longer. well its a cool place and im definitly gonna do it again. i ill be playing more tesla for all!!! JESS THANKS FOR THE BROWNIES THEY WERE PERFECT! Ill see ya'll soon, love Bri
Re: THANKS
November 17, 2007 09:31AM
Maybe I can teach you how to play it the right way?

LOL

Good times Bri.. def need to do it again.. it was a cool place, good food even though Im not a fan of Indian food.

Catch ya later.
November 17, 2007 12:07PM
you're welcome...you were perfect too...now practice absolutely everything for me, mmkay, mister?
November 18, 2007 05:00AM
I have to second the motion for practicing absolutely everything. It was a great show/place... looking foward to more and the new band stuff too!

~Jen~
November 18, 2007 07:04PM
will do on absolutely everything. maybe i can get charlie to show up next time since he actually wrote the verse riff for that song anyway. and actually scott i played ,well half the tesla song in the actual key its in so if my voice is up for it again ill learn the whole damn thing! cool,ill see ya'll soon!-Bri
January 04, 2008 07:45AM
Brownies!!!!! special browies?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π