ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.
 
Home   Updates   Browse   Forum
 
 
 
 
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Canada

Posted by Azure-Skae 


Canada
March 06, 2008 04:07AM
So its official my bf and i are emigrating to canada, mainly because he is an interactive designer and I am a web/seo copywriter and South African's arent really an interactive culture not really we are getting into it but its a bit to slow. There are four main web design companies:

Aqua online
Amorphous New Media (i work for them)
Stonewall
Gloo

So there are two ways of doing this:
1) we get work permits and move straight away and do the emigrating thing from there side

2) wait for two years for the paperwork to go through.

Which do you suggest we do?
We can build a client base in Canada if we stay here for two years so we will always have work when we go over. Going now means that the opportunities are there now and I dont know what the rand canadian dollar rate will be later as our rand is dropping quite drastically at the moment.

Any suggestions?



*Azure*
xxxx
Re: Canada
April 02, 2008 06:28AM
Good luck with whatever you decide. If you're worried about the exchange rate, you can always buy Canadian dollars now and just hold them until you move.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].
 
 
 
π