ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

News section

Posted by Melissa 

News section
February 21, 2003 05:30AM
I've been coming directly to the board too, i think alot of us have been. So here is the post from the news section of the site. I think some people couldn't see it or find it or whatever. So anyway here it is:

FEBRUARY 19, 2003 -
After 8 interesting years together, Vince has decided to leave ninedays...we wish him well...this does not affect our short term or long term goals...we are still deciding with whom to release "So Happily Unsatisfied" and we are close...we are going to play a Long Island show in April...we will not name the new drummer until we find out who he is! (a special "THANK YOU!" to Keith Zebroski for flying in for the Chicago show at the last minute!)...in the meantime, we will make our 'MUSIC' section of the site more reliable and put up some more MP3 demos of old and new songs...yes, thats right, because we love you all! we havent been idle the last few months, either...John, Brian and Jeremy have all been writing/recording with side projects and maybe you'll get to see and hear them soon as well...cant say thanks enough to everyone who supports us! but, THANKS!...see you soon.

~MeLiSsA
Re: News section
February 21, 2003 05:18PM
eeeeeeep! side projects... WHAT ABOUT THE BIG PROJECT RELEASING THE FUCKER!

i'm scared...

February 21, 2003 09:18PM
maybe that big project is now all but over, after all they've just said they are close. So the fact they've got time for other things could be a good sign. I'm determined to be positive about it (:-)
February 22, 2003 02:50AM
thats right people.......keep our spirits high and "think lovely thoughts"

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 06:12AM
as you can all see, this new message board came with a life-time prescription for prozac for us all yawning smiley)
February 22, 2003 12:36PM
haha, Rach you are too much : )

*Val*

February 22, 2003 12:59PM
HAHA.. yeah.. theres always negativity it seems... we all need to think happy thoughts and we can fly away to never never land

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π