Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Great White---revisited

Posted by Bones45 

Great White---revisited
February 21, 2003 08:35AM
as of 5:30pm EST

95 dead at the fire in Rhode Island at the Great White concert...

That is really messed up......
Re: Great White---revisited
February 21, 2003 09:02AM
was great white the one you just went to? i'm sorry, i know i've asked you this a thousand times, but i get all the hair bands confused...if so, i need to tell God thankyou that that didn't happen at your show....not that it's not a disaster that it happened at all, but i just am glad you're not hurt:O)
February 21, 2003 09:34AM
SCOTT I was sooo gonna post about this, but you beat me to it! Wow im glad i didn't let you talk me into going to that damn show!
February 21, 2003 04:29PM
The Great White concert that I went to was in Wantagh....But yes,,,the same band, same show...same everything.

Oh and one more thing.

There are only two types of hair bands....

TESLA......

and everyone else....
February 21, 2003 04:33PM
I know it really is a tragedy, but I am sort of glad about one thing (EEP don't kill me, I have reasoning): A group of female friends of mine were supposed to have been at that show last night and I am just very glad that there plans fell apart as that could have equalled a very traumatic experience. It's really a tragic thing though, it's the kind of thing that makes you feel so small. Anyhow it's good to see everyone hear cares as well, and is alright.

February 21, 2003 05:12PM
awwww you used eep... its an amazing word. we need some amazing things when we thing about sad things like this...

the pictures terrify me.... thanks to AOL they are plastered all over my desktop....

February 22, 2003 03:21PM
hey scott, did they ever find the guitar player?
February 22, 2003 05:07PM
Not yet, they suspect he died in the fire.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π