ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Brian??

Posted by NineDaysRulez 

Brian??
February 21, 2003 04:29PM
Hello people, remember me? (Tim AKA NineDaysRulez/AltRockSinger) Well I finally got around to posting on the new board, yadayada I don't mean for this to be a welcome post so I'll skip all that.

Basically I'm having some serious concerns about the band, I mean Vinnie has left and now there's a possibility (Although I believe slight, if you want to know what I'm talking about go here: www.astallaslions.com go to the bus and look under 02/21/03 "Brian Deaveux (formerly of Nine Days)") I found this very alarming, and frightening really, to see a band as great as Nine Days being torn about while craptastic bands like Sum 41, Avril Lavigne and others flourish. I'd hate to see the band quit now as I think the best is yet to come, and I'd hate for it to be the best that never happened. Anyhow anyone with information comments anything really reply. Thanks.

(P.S. I do not want to start any rumors here, I just want to voice my concern and obtain any information possible)

Re: Brian??
February 21, 2003 04:33PM
if he quits ninedays i'd chop his dick off

and i'm fucking serious.

February 21, 2003 04:39PM
Oi, oi oi... dont worry. That gig has been scheduled for awhile, and Brian has played a few solo gigs in the past. And Brian's last name is Desveaux, not Deaveaux (right?) So... the site isn't entirely accurate! don't worry!

Colleen

February 21, 2003 04:42PM
Yes, that is exactly what I thought. But with the state of the band there was already reason for concern, and now with Vinnie and this.
February 21, 2003 04:45PM
hence the christina with a serious threat to brian's dick. i'm pretty sure he values it... so don't worry. he'll stay...

February 21, 2003 04:47PM
Hah, nice plan ;-)
February 21, 2003 08:33PM
There had been problems with Vinnie in the past. It wasn't like things were perfectly normal then, BAM, he's gone.

They've all been working on side projects, it doesn't mean that the band is breaking up. All musicians do that.

And yes, I'm sure Brian values his dick very much, so if all else fails, Christina will keep him in line. ;P

February 22, 2003 12:00AM
OK...I was concerned but the WLIR site says Brian of Nine Days not formely of nine days so I think we are ok. Did anyone go to the show last night at the vanderbuilt??

Post Edited (02-22-03 11:35)

~MeLiSsA
February 22, 2003 02:48AM
no....i couldn't go cuz i had to work till 10:00.....although i DID spend a 15 minute break with this TOTALLY hot guy that i've known since 2nd grade who kept me laughing the entire time and then said that he enjoys spending time with me..........................*sighs*

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 02:50AM
brian didn't play .
February 22, 2003 05:17AM
wha what!? there was a nd show that brian didn't play in?

my world is crumbling before my eyes...

February 22, 2003 05:18AM
no...he was supposed to play solo at the WLIR show at the vanderbuilt last night. But I guess he didn't.

~MeLiSsA
February 22, 2003 05:31AM
phew.

that scared the **** out of me for a moment.

February 22, 2003 04:04PM
>>>hence the christina with a serious threat to brian's dick. i'm pretty sure he values it... so don't worry. he'll stay...<<<

he values it entirely waaaaaaaay too much, so yea if christina threatens to cut it off, im sure he'll stay. but i think he was planning on staying anyway, besides he has been doing solo shows just to keep working and get new music together.....
February 24, 2003 06:25AM
Well, there's nothing to fear John replied to my email and said as far as he knows Brian is not leaving. Here is his exact message:
"as far as i know, Brina isnt leaving...hes just been playing music with some friends of his while we are waiting for the new record to come out! let everyone else know this, too...thanks!

john "
February 24, 2003 07:48AM
ya, i really wouldn't worry about it....I mean if Brian left it wouldn't even be Nine Days anymore, and I know those 2 love playing together.

~TOmmy

&quot;...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain...&quot; ~ J-money
February 24, 2003 10:47AM
john needs to work on his grammar....
February 24, 2003 01:46PM
awww! "brina" is playing music with his friends...lol

tee hee!!
February 24, 2003 01:48PM
Rachel wrote:

> awww! "brina" is playing music with his friends...lol
>
> tee hee!!

what a lie !!! he has no friends ,lol
February 24, 2003 02:57PM
LOL...

Brina....I wonder if he is some sort of ballerina???

Colleen

February 25, 2003 11:29AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

February 25, 2003 01:11PM
who remembers when ninedays was on E! and john called brian a ballerina?
hehehe giggle

~SOFiA~

&quot;you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo&quot;
February 25, 2003 02:53PM
I DO

it was on a couple of weeks ago hahah
February 26, 2003 06:54AM
what? i miss everything... steph. i might be able to come up for the elsies or exies or whatever... ;o) hehe

February 26, 2003 07:10AM
ha ha steph!!!!yawning smiley)
February 26, 2003 07:13AM
shes making me. so i can meet her. and i think it will be fun. ;o)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π