ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thanks Brian!

Posted by GuitarPlayer1971 

Thanks Brian!
June 27, 2003 12:33AM
I spoke to Brian before the show last night and he was nice enough to play Bitter for me by request. Thanks again Brian!

It was VERY hot at the Meadowlands Fair last night, but it was worth it to see the band. I do miss not having Jeremy there on the keys though.
Re: Thanks Brian!
June 27, 2003 01:56AM
What else did they play?

I thought about going, but then I thought about the traffic to and from Jersey...and then the 100+ heat in Jersey... and ummm.....

yeah....

I didnt go
June 27, 2003 03:15AM
The traffic and the heat were both horrible, but the concert was great.

They played all but four songs from Madding Crowd (they didn't play Wanna Be, 257 Weeks, Crazy, or Sometimes).

From SHU, they played Favorite Song, Good Friend, Beautiful, I Fee Fine, Marvelous and Ocean.

Then they did a cool jam to All Along the Watch Tower.

The drummer got confused a couple of times, but was pretty much solid. But I did miss Jeremy on keys a lot.
June 27, 2003 01:15PM
haha. so my set list.
at a show i wasn't at.

glad you kids had fun.

i despise you work...despise.
June 27, 2003 01:37PM
>>I thought about going, but then I thought about the traffic to and from Jersey...and then the 100+ heat in Jersey... and ummm.....<<

And ummm, its JERSEY. Pssh. Who would go to Jersey for fun? yawning smileyP (atlantic city doesn't count)

me be jealous of everyone who went. sorta. cuz like, I was in an air conditioned house, and you weren't neener neener. yawning smileyP

And erin, I told you no one would remember me when I wasn't at a show. STUPID WORK, you should've gone and then you could've called. LoL.

~lori~
June 28, 2003 05:32AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 28, 2003 05:27PM
brian cant play ****,he probaly cant play with him self.

June 28, 2003 05:46PM
brain needs to join a diffent band or do somthing eles,cause he not going nowhere.

June 28, 2003 10:59PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 29, 2003 08:15AM
lmao, ummmm I find it amusing because this person is clearly very intelligent and knows exactly what they are talking about :O) Oh I wish I could be just like them.
June 29, 2003 08:26AM
<<By the way, how the hell would they have played 'Marvelous' without any keyboard parts>>

I have a live video of them doing it, so yes it can be done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π