ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Anywhere" is the best track!

Posted by GuitarPlayer1971 

"Anywhere" is the best track!
October 10, 2003 03:01AM
I think "Anywhere" has a lot of potential for some radio play, especially on WLIR. The chorus/hook is AWESOME!! GO JOHN!! Even the little intro guitar part is perfect, it draws you into the song.

My second favorite song is "She Won't Get Away." After that I like "The In Crowd." These three songs are FANTASTIC and they alone are well worth buying a copy of the CD!!

That said, I would have to say that "Ultimate Love Song" and "Sweeter Than" are not on the same level. The "Sweeter Than" chorus just doesn't do it for me. I don't like John singing a lower harmony part instead of the usual higher part. And "Ultimate Love Song" doesn't have a strong melody.

Overall though, an excellent CD!! (It's just the musician in me that has to
point out the highs and lows of the listening experience.)

What is your favorite track?
Re: "Anywhere" is the best track!
October 10, 2003 05:18AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 10, 2003 06:12AM
I just got my CD's in the mail like literally 5 minutes ago and Im getting ready to leave so Im going to have to take it with me and listen but from the clips I heard I really liked "The In Crowd" and "Anywhere"

Christian
October 10, 2003 06:57AM
"The In Crowd", I think, I a really good song, all of them are really good I'm liking the songs now how to get to Village Pub South on Mon?

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
October 10, 2003 07:46AM
I'm listening to it right now, and anywhere is awesome!!! This just made my day!!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 10, 2003 09:25AM
Ive been listening to the CD and im listening to it right now and I like
"The In Crowd" and "Anywhere" the best
October 10, 2003 09:47AM
I like Ultimate Love Song and Anywhere best at the moment...
October 10, 2003 03:39PM
they're all great. ultimate love song and the in crowd are the ones that stand out the most. but all are great (did i already say that?)
October 10, 2003 05:29PM
The whole CD rocks the set I took it to my grandma's and was like look and she got online and bought one yay one more sale for John
October 11, 2003 12:50AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 11, 2003 03:06AM
man, i want a cool grandma like that

too bad all my grandparents died before i was born...cept one, he went when i was 8

~Ryan~
October 11, 2003 03:30AM
I got the CD about eighteen minutes ago, so that means I've listened through it once. I really like the lyrics of "Anywhere". So far, I think that's my favorite song. I just wish there was more! It's so awesome hearing new music, especially when it's as good as these five songs are.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
October 11, 2003 05:23AM
Anywhere and the in crowd are good

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
October 11, 2003 08:26AM
definately gotta love "the in crowd" and "anywhere", but the other three rock too. I'm lookin forward to some more new stuff by John because if it's anything like this, he's running with a good thing.

Kevin
October 11, 2003 08:29AM
Sweeter Than didn't do it for me to from what I've heard from the samples, but it's still a great song though. I hope the album will be able to order in Europe soon.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
October 11, 2003 05:22PM
Yeah My grandma is cool She's been to 4 Ninedays shows and has a drumstick and guitar picks and now she ordered John's cd so yeah my grandma rocks the set. I showed all my friend my John CD tonight and they thought it was very cool.
Im listening to it right now
October 11, 2003 05:49PM
I can't buy it :-(((((((((((((( I don't live in US and I don't have enough money or credit card to pay the album in dollar.... :-(((((((((((((((((((((((
this is sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not the first time that these kind of thing happened and it won't b the last....
October 11, 2003 11:38PM
You're not alone - I really want the CD too, but I also live outside the US. Bear in mind that John doesn't have a big label helping him with this, and distribution is not easy. I'm sure international shipping will be available nice and soon, just be patient.

As for paying for it, try and find a friend or relative with a credit card to help you pay for it. Converting money on a credit card into Dollars doesn't cost anything, so the price will be a straight out conversion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π