Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey guys

Posted by dragonsparkle 

Hey guys
March 02, 2003 06:03AM
Hey,

Yeah I'm a newbie and I don't know where to post, so yeah. I made this thread.

I don't want to go into the whole introduction thing, but just a little so you get a feel for me...I'm 19, I got to college in PA, and my name is Tina. I listen to music, lots of music, especially Howie Day, Ari Hest, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, Incubus, blah blah blah, and especially NINE DAYS.

God, I love me some Nine Days...freakin Sony assholes.

I'm big on message boards, I like to support my artists, so I'll be around. You all seem like way cool people, very nice...I've been on some boards where the guys were complete jerks. So kudos.

Um, also, please PLEASE don't be offended with this statement, but I was thinking about how much easier it would be to change this to an ezboard. I run one, and post in a lot of them, and they are very organized, fun to use, and have so many options. They're really cheap too, and I'll be more than happy to help you all...I was actually going to start one until I found out there was already a message board, and I would never want to detract from you all. So, let me know, shoot me an IM or an email anytime.

Word to yo moms, keep rockin.

One day down the road I am going to read this post and smack myself. I'm such a dork.
Re: Hey guys
March 02, 2003 08:12AM
welcome to the board...hope you like it here. I don't post much, but i like welcoming new people. btw, i have no idea what an ezboard is, but the band is the one who put this site together and made the board(as far as i know anyway)...so...welcome.

BEN
March 02, 2003 10:01AM
Hey welcome... I just have one tip for you... don't lick your figures after laying with white glue... *I think I'm going to be sick*

Jamie

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
March 02, 2003 12:20PM
wow that was random...but a good tip nevertheless i suppose

lol so yeah i am new here too...my name is abby....and i have been addicted to ninedays for three years now...

if that doesn't sound like the beginning of one of those group meetings...sorry for the corniness

Post Edited (03-02-03 21:22)
March 03, 2003 12:18AM
i think im the youngest one on here...

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 03, 2003 12:23AM
well it wasn't so much random...I was working on this history projecat, and forgot I had aaglue on my figues and well yeah...

baut welcome greetings and all that fun stuff....

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π