ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

girl help

Posted by kid49rs 

girl help
May 08, 2004 01:55PM
ok well i wasnt sure where to go for this, but ill j ust put it here....

be nice and sry if this is cheesy

but im have trouble....

see theres this girl who i have alot of feelings for....the thing is we just finished our first year of college and we were good friends, however she is transferring to another college and i may never see her again. before we left i wrote her a letter telling her ill miss her....and then she gave me a note after... I am not sure wat to do now.... i dont think she knows how i truly feel and i dont know how to tell her..i dont have her number, but she has mine... i have her sn and thats all....she lives at least 2 hours from me i believe and i am totaly not sure wat to do....i really care for her, and never had feelings like this before.... anyways i dont know what to do.... and im really having a hard time dealin with this...what kills me the most is that she could be the one and i will never truly know cuz shes to far away and i feel that this is a one way feeling....she hasnt said anythin to me or shown anythin to make it seem she does....i dont know what will hurt more....never knowing what could happen, or finding out that the jokes on me....

i just need to vent this out, cuz i got no body else i can tell...

NINE DAYS!!
Re: girl help
May 08, 2004 02:33PM
hmmmm.......my advice is to just tell her cause you will forever beat yourself up if you don't know. Getting shot down (which hopefully won't happen to you, I really am wishing it doesn't) will at least leave you with some amount of closure. that is what i would do if i were in your shoes. Best wishes and good luck.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
May 08, 2004 02:35PM
and a sidenote, what is it with all you gals and causing problems, eh? it seems like every guy on this board is having problems with a girl.....*shakes head* I don't get it man

Rock on...
Kevin

May 08, 2004 03:21PM

The only worse than rejection is regret.
May 08, 2004 04:59PM
hey kev i dont have problems with them, **** them and their **** smiling smiley nooo.... just kidding...

the only thing worse than rejection is regret? not always, people say that because it makes them feel good about confronting someone, gives them another reason to tell someone they love them... i think rejection is far worse, i mean, you may never be able to talk to that person again without a strange feeling. but regreting it? eh, you'll get over them... we all do.

-Brian
May 08, 2004 05:50PM
I also have gurl problems, they dont like me coz im a *******, hahahahaha

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
May 08, 2004 09:39PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 08, 2004 11:05PM
In the pub last night. I was accused of being 15 by a group of about 6 blonde mid twenty year old women.

Oh. And Brian makes an interesting point that I should probably have been made aware of about 6 years ago.

Still.

Its one to remember for the future.

May 09, 2004 01:47AM
i think im goin to tell her, im just tryin to figure out how and when...i havent seen her online much so i havent had time to talk to her. but i feel like if i dont do anything, i will regret it for the rest of my life, cuz i never felt like this about anyone before....

NINE DAYS!!
May 09, 2004 02:28AM
yeh im havin girl trouble, its complicated and none of y'all wanna hear but girls are a pain in the ass!!

but the best pain in the ass in the world
May 09, 2004 02:40AM
So true, so true.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 09, 2004 09:46AM
I think an Amen is appropriate here.

Ya matt, we can all give our advice, but it's ultimately your choice....

Rock on...
Kevin

May 09, 2004 09:49AM
ahhhh spring. the season of young love and all that it brings.

Alysha

the shortest six miles of my life
end faster than i would have liked
May 09, 2004 10:06AM
yeh i know.. well i got some good news.. im goin to go see her this week and hopefully it will all work out. Im just happy i get to see her and i cant wait.

NINE DAYS!!
May 09, 2004 01:15PM
Good luck, God speed, and all that jazz.

Hope for the best.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 09, 2004 01:28PM
TELL HER......but ummmm why do you not have her number? that just seems a little odd to me......anyway don't worry about it, cause if she is The One something will happen to where you guys are together......besides it's easy to think something is hard at the time, but you really need to just get over the idea that something's hard, cause it really isn't. Nothing is hard unless you make it hard, so stop freaking out about telling her and just tell her. The distance doesn't matter either, if it's going to work it will no matter what distance there is, trust me on this one.
May 09, 2004 01:39PM
good luck

Rock on...
Kevin

May 09, 2004 02:07PM
thanx u guys.... and i dont have her number cuz i never asked for it... i just have her sn....anyways im goin to do my best not to worry, im gonna go and enjoy every moment of it, and if it all works out ill tell here..
i know distance doesnt matter, cuz id do anything for her..hopefully im not setting myself up for a downfall, but its worth a shot..

thanx again for all of your help

NINE DAYS!!
May 09, 2004 02:51PM
well, if it's any consolation, i'm gonna try and get back together w/ my ex-girlfriend starting tomorrow, so i'm with you on the "hopefully i'm not seeting myself up for a downfall" bit. when's it's good, there's nothing better....

Rock on...
Kevin

May 09, 2004 02:58PM
. . .

THIS is why girl problems AREN'T REALLY PROBLEMS.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
May 10, 2004 09:18AM
well the stress reeks hell on your health, i swear i'll die when i'm 30 ;o)

Rock on...
Kevin

May 10, 2004 09:45AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 10, 2004 10:55AM
eh, sue me, i'm not a master of synonyms or spelling

Rock on...
Kevin

May 10, 2004 11:20AM
A word to the wise: become a master.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
May 10, 2004 12:23PM
meh

Rock on...
Kevin

May 11, 2004 01:09PM
well im goin to her house tomorow...if i dont get lost on the way....
ill let you all know how it went when i get back saturday....(im goin to her house wedsday then to a friends for the rest of the time)...

NINE DAYS!!
May 11, 2004 01:09PM
and btw, i will be blasting she wont get away all the way up there...and not sure wat will be played on the way back...it all depends on wat happens. =P

NINE DAYS!!
May 11, 2004 02:28PM
ya, well, better luck to you than that which looms over me.....

Rock on...
Kevin

May 15, 2004 10:15AM
well....im not sure wat to say, but i had an amazing time. we went to the beach and talked all day. then i went to my friends house that night and came home today and went to her house on the way back and took her out to lunch and turned out to hang out all afternoon....i guess it was kinda of bittersweet, im not sure if im usin that right but, it was fantastic but when it came to the end of the trip i realize that i had to say goodbye once again......so i dont know what hurts more, the fact shes so far away and i dont know how she feels, or that there is nothin left i can do to get her..well that i can think of...."im not sleeping and shes not here, thats what stops my heart"-letters to you - Finch.... im sure everyone can figure out how i feel from this...

NINE DAYS!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π