ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

livejournal???

Posted by onesongglory 

livejournal???
January 14, 2005 01:27PM
its down, and its really bugging me because thats where i go when i have nothing to say but i cant stop talking.
Re: livejournal???
January 14, 2005 01:29PM
seriously. why aren't you on aim right now missy?
January 14, 2005 01:36PM
ha ha.

im working and that would get me fired.

i have to run back and forth from the guest computer to the desk and i dont think that would make for a very interesting conversation.

you would think i could bend the rules a little since i am working a sixteen hour shift today...
January 14, 2005 01:38PM
talking on the cell phone would also get me fired.

sorry, sunshine.
January 14, 2005 01:41PM
and yet, you write all night on the message board.
January 14, 2005 01:43PM
we're breaking up melissa. that is all.
January 14, 2005 01:44PM
well, yes. because of all the running back and forth.

that is allowed, because i can pretend i was dusitng or something over here.

maybe ill sneak on to the aim express later.

but just because i love you so much.
January 14, 2005 01:52PM
good. we have not talked in like 257 days (oh, man i'm so lame) and i miss you like whoa.
January 14, 2005 01:59PM
no. please dont break up with me. i love you

and i need you

and everything thats good inside me is you

and i dont just love you for who you are, i love you for who i am when i am with you

and everything about me is so in love with you

ok, i stole that last one from general hospital.

and like you get to be the one who is mad, you are the one who gets to go to new york. i am the one who is stuck in minnesota.

AND i just had to lie about being from minnesota, because i am really from wisconsin now, but i am too ashamed to admit it!
January 14, 2005 02:00PM
As long as you don't like the packers.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 14, 2005 02:05PM
Oh you are back in Wisconsin, that's right!

Man, I wish you were coming I mean, you were the one that convinced me to go on this trip. We so need to chat, I haven't even told you I'm moving to Pennsylvania in the spring or summer and you can come stay with me and we can go to New York like all the time. And Steph is going to visit too.
January 14, 2005 02:10PM
why? are they from minnesota?
January 14, 2005 02:12PM
this spring?

well, i was going to suggest another trip to new york in late may before i go to greece, but if you are going to be in pennsylvania, then i can just come stay with you. for free. because i am nothing but a lousy freeloader.
January 14, 2005 02:12PM
perfect. i'm moving the beginning of may.
and you are my favorite lousy freeloader ever.
January 14, 2005 03:02PM
Melissa! Why don't you ever post? Are you working at a hotel again??

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 14, 2005 03:09PM
oh, heather. it is a very sad tale.
January 14, 2005 03:11PM
You'll have to tell me that sad tale some time... if you want to, that is.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 14, 2005 03:12PM
since this is my thread, i woudl like to take this space to say that i hate minnesota. it is so cold out tonight that i actually just had to go out and start my car and let it run for fifteen minutes just to warm the engine enough to make sure it starts tomorrow when i am ready to leave work. i guess i dont know if that makes it really cold, or me really obsessive. but, it is twelve below. and thats without the wind temp. so there.

and i just remembered that i forgot to put it back in gear and i dont think my parking break works.
January 14, 2005 03:12PM
when i get my computer fixed and my new apartment wired, you will be begging me to stop telling you.
January 14, 2005 03:19PM
new apartment?

i miss you mel. so much it makes me cry at night.
January 14, 2005 03:20PM
colleen, i cant go on aim because i dont remember my password and i need it to sign on on this computer
January 14, 2005 03:26PM
lol. its okay. i'm going to go to bed soon anyways.
i have tomorrow off so you should call me, i lost your address, i'm pretty sure.

i'm going to make you a scarf tomorrow. what color do you want?
January 14, 2005 03:28PM
or colors. i can do stripes.
January 14, 2005 03:36PM
oh and ps. i'm so using

"and i dont just love you for who you are, i love you for who i am when i am with you
and everything about me is so in love with you

ok, i stole that last one from general hospital."

as my away message. all night long.
January 14, 2005 04:27PM
OMG.. i just got home.. went to check my LJ.. and was like .. OMG... AHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
January 14, 2005 04:28PM
today i got a new security guard. first time we have met. our conversation went something like this:

him---"so, was it dark in your house this morning?'

me---"i have been at work since two, why?"

HIm---"because you have two different socks on."

me--"oh, thats just me. it started because i am lazy and just spiraled to this cute little quirk. or so i like to think."

and then some useless chatter....

me--"you shouldnt shop at sam's club. they own walmart, you know..."

him---staring at me blankly

me--"oh, you are a republican, arent you?"

him--"well-"

me-"and you are in the army, and your life's aspiration is to be a police officer? we are not talking politics."

him---"i just spent the last year in iraq."

me--"and you are married, with 1.5 children and a home with a white picket fence and you would never think of leaving the house with mismatched socks on?"

him--"i just wouldnt feel right. even with shoes on something would feel off."

me---"yep. lets stick to topics like the weather and reality tv. i dont want to be offensive and some of my views to you would be just disrespectful."

him--"so we decided to have a baby before i left, but we didnt get married until i got back because we are both catholic and very traditional."

me--"so, you decided to have a child out of wedlock?"

him---"well, that makes it sound stupid. but we had our reasons."

more me trying to avoid the war talk

him threatening to bring his pictures of iraq to show me tomorrow

me---"im not looking at your propaganda because you have no idea what my view on the war is. i refuse to discuss it with you."

him---"oh please. anyone who would openly wear two different socks can not be for the war."

a little war discussion

me---"we are done talkking about it. you have a biased view and you will never win because i am a genius."

him---"you have a biased view. and you are a woman so i will just let you think that."

me---"i most certainly do not. and it has nothing to do with me being a woman. i am simply brilliant. the end. im sorry if i have upset you this past hour."

him--"oh i have seen enough things in my life not to let some liberal make me cry."

me--'oh please. i know you are going ot head straight home to hold your young bride close and look in on your bastard child.'

and then he left. i dont htink he likes me.

actually, im joking. we had a pretty fun chat. he introduced the term "war monger" and said "and when i saw the starving children--" and i said "you stomped on them?" and he said of course. there was no way he was sharing his meals with them.

and i am so bored.

i almost forgot the part where he promised not to run into my VW peace van on his way out of the parking lot. and i admitted the irony in the fact that i do, just so happen, to drive a volks wagon. which was a complete outrage. even though i did not choose the car and it was a hand-me-down that cost me nothing but the repair costs, he would NEVER drive a foreign car. not that i am judging.

see, now is the time i could use aim. when i am bored to death and there is no way an owner is going ot walk in and catch me.

Post Edited (01-15-05 02:26)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π