ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lost You

Posted by Greegore 

Lost You
May 21, 2003 03:23PM
Hey, I have two versions of "Lost You." One is about 4:30 with an extended instrumental intro. The other is about 4:15, more upbeat, and shorter intro. This is not a case of the beginning of the song being cut...the actual recording is different. Anyone know why the band recorded two versions of the song, and which is actually on STLT?

Re: Lost You
May 21, 2003 04:53PM
I don't know why they recorded two versions but I'm pretty sure the shorter one is on STLT. Other than that, I don't know.
May 21, 2003 09:30PM
there's 2 versions of stlt !!!
May 22, 2003 06:35AM
Yea, there's two versions of STLT. Lost You, Things We Said and Cap Le Moine were all rerecorded (And there was record noise added to Castles Burning and Nine Days Of Rain) on the second version. The second version is also missing Outside Yourself, A Bit Of Truth and Making Amends.
May 22, 2003 07:49AM
there's also 2 versions of "mexico". the one that ISN'T on this site has a bridge verse that goes "oooooooooooooh, senorita! where did you go?" it's pretty cool. plus it has a bagpipe-like fade-in intro

-Bryce, Utah
May 22, 2003 11:18AM
That means there's two versions of Three too, cuase not only do I have a different tracklist but my CD has that version of Mexico.
May 22, 2003 05:16PM
Interesting...so my first copy of STLT wasn't actually missing songs...it was just a different version.

Anyway, I like the shorter, more upbeat version of Lost You. The longer version seems to be missing the emotion.

May 23, 2003 04:54AM
Im thinking that there is ONE version of STLT and Three?

All the other versions are b/c people cant copy or make a CD correctly?
May 23, 2003 05:26AM
John confirmed that there was 2 os STLT on the old board. Three though is just my guess.
May 26, 2003 11:36AM
Bones45, I'm telling you that I have TWO versions of Lost You, each with its own vocal and instrumental arrangements. Trust me, I know the difference between a different version and a lower-quality/clipped version. I'll send you the files through AIM if you're still skeptical.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π