ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SAM GOODY PEFORMANCE MAY 2000

Posted by adistantlight 

SAM GOODY PEFORMANCE MAY 2000
December 18, 2004 04:50PM
was anyone who still uses this message board at that performance? just curious.

what always stuck with me was how john was willing to jump onto the table to take pictures with everyone who asked, and happily. everyone else just kind of leaned really farrrrrrr, or like not at all haha.*

*i missed the actual performance so that's why it's not like "what really stuck with me was that intro to absolutely and the cute banter inbetween songs"
Re: SAM GOODY PEFORMANCE MAY 2000
December 18, 2004 04:52PM
I...... did not.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
December 19, 2004 12:18AM
Yes, I was there. I had my picture taken with John as well. He did lean out though rather than going on the table when I was there. He gave me the rabbit ears for the photo. That was a fun day though. I cannot believe it was so long ago!
December 19, 2004 02:50AM
I was there with my daddy lol.
I was on line behind John's cousin. There was no playful banter between the 5 songs but Brians mom was super cute and taking pictures all over the place. Also, Jeremy was the funny one with pictures, he was like - "What you want a picture? with me? i'll smile for that!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π