ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If the band could read this in time...

Posted by taylor814 

Re: If the band could read this in time...
February 23, 2003 02:01PM
mandy is such a sexy bitch. i'd so be a lesbian for her. <333 Mandy

~lori~
February 23, 2003 02:02PM
yeh just click on my name and we can talk more about this later, i dont want to keep having to waste space on these boards cause i really need the band to see this stuff, write me sometime if u wish...thomas
February 25, 2003 07:17AM
Does anyone have any of the other members e-mail i wouldnt mind writing them either to see what thtey think about all this....thanks again~thomas
February 25, 2003 08:25AM
Brian - maddingcrowd@aol.com <~~rarely does he respond to emails, though
Jer - Ninedays10@aol.com <~~he always responds, it just takes a while sometimes.

~lori~
February 25, 2003 01:06PM
Thanks a lot lori, this helps a lot..your awesome..support is great you all...thomas
February 26, 2003 07:00AM
i want to go to prom with you thomas! ;o) i live kinda near ohio... not... and i'm 18 too!

February 26, 2003 07:42AM
hey, hey, hey!!

James and samwise are not pleased!!!!!!!!
February 26, 2003 10:05AM
I will totaly fight you for thomas and i will win!!!

back up off....dont make me get violent

this is your warning

HAHA i love you christina

Mandy
February 26, 2003 12:55PM
no fighting girls, ha..im not worth it anyways, no guy is really..lets just all get along huh??you all rock so much..later~thomas
February 26, 2003 01:31PM
damnit...it would have been fun
February 26, 2003 03:01PM
Alright... here's my sacrifice for everyone... I, Stefanie, live near Cleveland... I will meet him for you gals... interview him, and will post the interview to the website... what do you say? If you want this to actually happen... start a thread called "Thomas' Interview" and post your "want" for it... I'll do the dirty work for the band!

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 27, 2003 08:08AM
Your trying to steal Thomas too!!!!

I will not have it!!

Mandy
February 27, 2003 08:15AM
lol@Mandy, no I'm not trying to steal thomas, but I'll interview him, and put the whole interview online, with pictures, and sound bites from him playing, lol, and then you girls can check him out and start fighting from there...

~Stef

ps: i dont' want him, no offense, but my baby is just fine!

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 27, 2003 09:05AM
SCORE okay go for it...

Ha I love me some of my mikey too...but i like fighting over thomas because technically im single and can...

::wink:: ::nudge:: Thomas how you doin baby??

::blows kiss::

Haaaaa

Mandy
February 27, 2003 11:53AM
james! i'm sorry i won't betray you again!

mandy, thomas is yours... b/c james got mad... and even more horrible his stallion samwise got madd too!

ok. i'm SO sorry i'll never do it again james! you can continue protecting me now... good ;o)

February 27, 2003 05:21PM
Boy was Samwise mad!! I think i've calmed him down now...I might have to play some guitar to soothe his weary soul. Then again, with my playing it could make him worse...
February 27, 2003 10:56PM
Okay Thomas i had a dream last night about you playing with the band(wow i dream about ppl iv never met or seen) The dream didnt make much sense but at some point they let you try out and you ended up playing a couple gigs with them. At a show i was fighting to talk to you. I strongly feel that i am psychic sometimes so its very likely that this comes true. oh yea and dont think im a freak because of my dreams...i mean if im asleep i cant control the psychic waves the come into my head.

Goodluck sweetie!!

Mandy<--not kidding
February 28, 2003 06:22AM
wow, sweet dream i sure hope that it somehow comes true, i sent my drum files so now im just waiting for john...thanks again everyone~thomas
March 02, 2003 06:35AM
Hey stef it looks like no one really cares to read an interview of me, haha isnt that sad..Hey i dont blame them..lol..Have a great day everyone, take care of yourselfs...thomas
March 02, 2003 07:18AM
I CARE...and im the most important of all...

dont you just love me?? ha

Mandy
March 02, 2003 07:33AM
dude thats really cool and i wish you all the luck, i think i speak for everyone in here we want nine days back out there as soon as possible as good as possible and if you can help that proccess it would be cool. dont forget us!!
March 02, 2003 09:43AM
thanks man, i need all the suport i can get, and if in the end i'm not in i still want to see ninedays on the road either way ya know..it would just be the biggest bonus ever to get to tour with them..No Regrets everone...thanks mandy~much love..u guys all rock~thomas
March 02, 2003 12:26PM
wow...ambitous...did you get a response yet?
March 03, 2003 01:46AM
yes im very ambitious about this it would be great if it happened..and yes i've gotten one reply from john, now im just waiting for another one to se what may hapen down the road....thanks everyone, for everything...thomas
March 03, 2003 05:22AM
so..........WHAT DID HE SAY!?!?!

(all good things i hope!!)

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 03, 2003 12:41PM
i wont spill the beans this soon, nothin really it was short, but helpful..i'll keep everyone posted if anythin rel big happens..thanks again all~much love for the best fans in the world(hey im definately one of them to)~thomas
March 05, 2003 01:38AM
Hey havent herd from anyone in awhile, how u guys still doin out there in ninedays land??drop me a line please,anything..i'm still anxiously awaiting johns next reply...thomas
March 05, 2003 03:17AM
Hey y'alright? I kinda missed that post cuz I've been in Edinburgh for a few days (checking out the scottish men hehe!!!)...that is waaaay cool with the drumming thing dude!! Hope ya get it...I wanna learn to play the drums but I haven't got time with exams and stuff atm...maybe in October...

But anyways I'm Cat, and I'm 17 from England...and I'm single too!! lol, this must be gettin creepy for ya ;-) anyway I gave up men for lent this morning...and was propositioned by lunch time hehe, so maybe I should try something I've actually got a chance with, like chocolate!!

Happy wednesday ;-)

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
March 05, 2003 04:50AM
dont do it!!!!! i did it last year and it was hell!!!!!!! i annoyed everyone soooooooooooo much!!!

this year i decided it take up something instead, excercise.

apparently walking to school doesnt count, so my friends say.
March 05, 2003 04:52AM
Sorry is that give up blokes or give up chocolate?!

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π