ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If the band could read this in time...

Posted by taylor814 

Re: If the band could read this in time...
March 05, 2003 05:06AM
chocolate : s

blokes sounds even worse!

Post Edited (03-05-03 14:07)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock and Roll Queen
March 05, 2003 07:49AM
Thomas! what are you talking about? you talk to me every day...oh i understand im not good enough!!!

:sniffle::

Mandy
March 05, 2003 12:17PM
Mandy u know i love everyone on here..i know we chat i meant everyone else that just hasn't written on here in awhile about the actually topic of the thread and all or just to say something..you guys are all the best..later~thomas
March 05, 2003 12:22PM
Im just messin with ya...im just that unforgetable...ha kidding

Mandy
March 06, 2003 06:45AM
Hey guys i just want to keep u all updated with everything...I wrote Jeremy and sent him an mp3 and got the reply today..He said they already have a fill-in drummer which would be Keith the original drummer..But not to worry all, im not done yet, its not the last of me and im stil-l tryin cause ya never know right..No sense in having dreams if your not gonna chase them right??so i just wanted to keep everyone up to date and still wish me luck, theres alwayschances..you guys all rock...thomas
March 06, 2003 07:02AM
good for you thomas! keep on going, you'll get somewhere, im positive! yawning smiley))))

~lori~
March 06, 2003 09:16AM
Like usualy, I'm late to read stuff.

But anyway! Rock on taylor, and way to be ambitious smiling smiley Sorry about it not working out this time. Just wait, good things come to those who wait. (how many times was that line used in history?)

Well, this just makes you cool. And your extra super cool cause you live near cleveland, just like me!

"The Password is..."
March 06, 2003 12:14PM
Yeh dont worry guys my time with ninedays is not over i still have a chance im sure..im just gonna keep on movin forward and loving every minute of it that i can..keep rockin everyone...thomas
March 06, 2003 01:27PM
YAY Thomas!!! you can do it hun!!! good luck...something good will happen soon im sure of it!! winking smiley

Mandy
March 06, 2003 01:28PM
YAY Thomas!!! you can do it hun!!! good luck...something good will happen soon im sure of it!! winking smiley

Mandy
March 07, 2003 07:54AM
Good Luck Thomas! You have all my blessings and hopes and yeah all that.

"The Password is..."
March 07, 2003 11:44PM
yay! ;o) woooooo!!! yay!!!

March 08, 2003 03:40AM
thanks guys.. still encourage and support me i do need it..if it werent for al u id still be right ere i started now..thanks again~thomas
March 09, 2003 06:54AM
hey wheres everyone at?? i still need your support guys so any encouragement would help..thanks a lot hope to see some of you the 28th...thomas
March 09, 2003 11:25AM
if any one hits on thomas at the show on the 28th i will hunt them down hah jk...i wanna go to the show sad smiley...maybe i can swing it...i doubt it though

Mandy
March 09, 2003 11:35PM
well mandy i dont think that should be to much of a problem, but yeh u should come..everyone that csn should..talk to ya guys~thomas
March 09, 2003 11:53PM
now now, thomas that doesnt sound like the confidence youll need to be nine days new drummer.

didnt you say you lived in the midwest somewhere? and you are going all the way to long island? john must have really been encouraging. congratulations. and good luck!

and mandy, this guys a sweetheart. if you want him youll have to fight for him. in person. and if im not mistaken you owe a few "favors" to someone on another thread. well, i guess you have no other choice then to go to the show.
March 10, 2003 02:18AM
Oh trust me i do have the confidence even though it may not seem that way to you..Yeh John's been great, he's very encouraging and making this experience even greater than i could imagine..Thanks for all the comments to its great to have support from people i dont know that well, u all are great...thomas
March 10, 2003 08:10AM
those favors mean nothing...thomas all the way...but if those favors get me the guitar i will simply have to go through with them...
YAY Thomas...my long haired love muffin haha

Mandy
March 10, 2003 01:31PM
Haha you guys are all great...i really cant wait to meet the ones that are going to the show..i'm really pumped about it and wish it was here already..but it will be here soon enough..and yes onesongglory, im from ohio so it'll be a little bit of a drive..thanks to all again..thomas
March 10, 2003 01:53PM
and by everyone he means me...totaly kidding

Mandy
March 11, 2003 07:03AM
Yeh so i was reading through some of the old replys on this post..And i was wonderin if people would actually be interested in her interviewing me? i mean would u guys and girls actually want to read it? just curious thats all..thomas
March 11, 2003 11:23AM
hello, anyone out there at all, please read the reply just above this one and tell me what u think,,,thomas
March 11, 2003 11:26AM
oh, im interested. tell us all about yourself...

Post Edited (03-11-03 20:29)
March 11, 2003 12:50PM
im interested....very interested...maybe i should ask you what i want to know on IM though...haha jk winking smiley

Mandy
March 11, 2003 12:54PM
mandy, mandy, mandy...
March 12, 2003 12:53PM
hey everyone i wish i would of known about this sooner but hey we have to keep this on the downlow..everything basically..thats how john wants it so thats hwo its gonna be..please keep hoping for me cause things arent lookin to good, but a never know i might have a bit of achance..take care everyone...keep on rocking~thomas
March 12, 2003 01:46PM
Mandy's got it going on.

I support you guy who wants to drum with Nine Days.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 13, 2003 01:45AM
thanks man, lets all the support coming...other than that all the info for now is going to be kept between me and john and jeremy..thanks all..the best fans ever reside here on these boards....thomas
March 13, 2003 07:37AM
Im going to marry Thomas one day...i already asked him

thanks musclesmalone...who are you? where are you from...and all that other stuff

Mandy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π